WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Let me just give my actual thoughts. I love it here. It's a place where we can discuss anything we want discluding wrestling. We are from different places, but, we can all agree on something. The staff members are not power-hungry assholes. They are cool. COOL! I want to thank @DK James for introducing me to this site. I assure everybody that I will never leave. And @Champ Johnson better stop using my own sig against me. Thanks everyone.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Let me just give my actual thoughts. I love it here. It's a place where we can discuss anything we want discluding wrestling. We are from different places, but, we can all agree on something. The staff members are not power-hungry assholes. They are cool. COOL! I want to thank @DK James for introducing me to this site. I assure everybody that I will never leave. And @Champ Johnson better stop using my own sig against me. Thanks everyone.
9i3Kl.gif

Reactions: F.R.I.E

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm not going to write a big thank you thread as I doubt I'd be able to do you guys justice. I'm not a huge forum fan by any stretch of the imagination, honestly I think they're fucking awful 99 times out of 100 this one though is something pretty awesome and it goes down to everyone who posts adds to the variety of it the support that's offered from people with personal stuff is phenomenal. We all argue with each other but we're always tight after. Anyway thanks a lot to all the admins, staff and members it's been a ton of fun and here is to another year.

Reactions: Crayo and Farooq

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Such a short time, so much bromancing. This place is awesome, and I've got on with some of the people better in here than people I've known for years, although they're all from Sunderland so I guess it's understandable. Ich habe ein hund. <3

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Such a short time, so much bromancing. This place is awesome, and I've got on with some of the people better in here than people I've known for years, although they're all from Sunderland so I guess it's understandable. Ich habe ein hund. <3

What's that? Can't hear you from your mutated mouth! :pipebomb:

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah that was a shit jonobomb for my usual high standards :okay:

Reactions: Crayo