WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Happy 2 year anniversary WWEF. Can't believe it's been 2 years now. Have been here for a while now and had a chance to meet a lot of users on this forum. I remember when it was just Seabs and me, along with couple of other oldphags posting here and soon more and more people came and posted. 2014 is coming up so I can't wait to see what happens then.

My 2 Year Anniversary Gift to WWEF. Enjoy

@Crayo @Xanth in Bound 4

haha nice video. Should've edited on the Bound 3 video which fits more well. No way Xanth has those tits. He has Seth's tits.

Reactions: Jonathan and Farooq

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Congrats on Two Years WWEF.....I Haven't been here long but over the months I've had met some interesting people....The Good kind of Interesting.
Most of you have made me laugh, most of you have been fun to talk to and I've enjoyed spending my time here, Especially in IWT.
Call this short.....I Call this Sweet.....This is Short and Sweet and.....
Happy Two Year Anniversary, WWEF.....Expect more Dots from me in the future.....

Reactions: Farooq

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
2 years went fast didn't it? Well congrats to everyone, I'm glad you guys took me in from day one I arrived and I thank the members here for that.

Reactions: Crayo

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
HEY! My daughter's name is Olivia! Fuck you guys! *leaves*
Just kidding guys. 2 years huh? Cool, I've only been around since late summer this year I think. Always liked watching wrestling, whether it sucks or not. Came here to finally have people to talk to it about as none of my IRL friends really watch it and my wife can hardly stand it (although Total Divas is helping turn her). I'll have the kids when they get older I'm sure. Hell, my daughter (5) already knows who Cena is and she doesn't even watch WWE. Go figure. Anyway, I got MUCH more than I bargained for here (in a good way). LOVE the IWT section. Gives me a creative outlet I sorely needed. Don't have time to go through everyone, but thanks to those who mentioned me. Puts a smile on my face. Keep it up WWEF! That means YOU reading this!
Fun Fact: I like it here so much I check for updates CONSTANTLY and it kind of pisses the wife off from time to time. Thats quality right there.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
That Bound video was fucking epic hahahah.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Great year guys, thanks to all that mentioned me, means a lot. Too many to quote you all individually <3

I would write a massive essay on people but the special people know who they are. :jbl:

Reactions: Farooq

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Great year guys, thanks to all that mentioned me, means a lot. Too many to quote you all individually <3

I would write a massive essay on people but the special people know who they are. :jbl:
My mom says I'm special

Reactions: Jonathan

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats. Thanks for the laughs

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
First to start off my post I really just want to thank everyone on here, its been a great 9 months and feel honoured to be on this site with so many friends, love you all <3

@Rhod : You brought me here, you got me into DX, we have 2 wrestling tumblr/blogs. I consider you my favourite member and best friend on this site, I cant thank you enough for everything you have done for me.

@Rysenberg : SWO member, S12 annoyance, Breaks into someones house, lives in the United Scotland of Ambrose, Cannot describe you other than RysenGOAT.

@Britanica : I think recently we have become good friends, you really understand the issues I go through more than anyone I know, you have been really kind to me through rough times and I enjoy playing Xbox with you and Wayne, Also Wayne you are awesome dude, that match Brit sent me of you was awesome bro, keep it up. I really enjoy our talks and hope we can have many more in the future, I hope you eventually return to the site but even if not I refuse to lose contact with you, take care and enjoy your Xmas both of you :)

@Farooq : Awesome guy, most underrated member on the site, active and HQ posts, helpful, makes epic IWT posts, very nice. You have been awesome during my time here, We need to go to North Yankton again soon ;)

@GrammarNazi82 and @Rainman : You are both awesome friendly members, it saddens me we lost touch after I left DMH, you are both awesome, I put you both together because "Rain and GN are like bread and butter you don't think about one without the other" ;)

@DK James : The most chill fuckin guy on the site, you are awesome bro.

@Coon : Share your cheezits

@Jonathan : Make more calls when your on my team

@geekgoddess : All I can say is thank you for being awesome, friendly and nice to me since I joined, I miss skyping with you and Rhod.

@CM Punk : I always liked you and your IWT promos but I think recently we have gotten to know each other better and your an awesome member, come back soon bro.

@El Homo : Hai Seabs

@Shadow : Same as Punk I guess, I am unsure on your thoughts on me tbh and Crayo is a bigger Ambrose mark than you :jeritroll:

@Crayo : Love you for making this site and Shadow is a bigger Ambrose mark than you :troll:

@Trip in the Head : Awesome new member, you are awesome bro.

If I didn't talk about you its not that i forgot or don't care about you, its I don't know what to say about our relationship, sorry if I missed you.
Gingers do not have soul

Reactions: Shadie T