WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love all you people. Even the ones that piss me off.

Alright, that's enough touchy-feely stuff for me.

wk
Meltzer reported CM punk can't wear tight's anymore, because his adult diapers creep out the sides

Reactions: Wacokid27

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, I'll put in my post now.
Now my forum history was poor before entering here. I got ganged up by members and a power abusing mod on one forums, another forums was completely dead and the actual one that I did enjoy ended up being deleted by the owner. Eventually I just gave up on forums. Now the reason I turned to forums was because my parents were huge Christians, and they schooled me at home past grade 7. I rarely got to communicate with people who had the same interest as me. Plus, the people at my Church would judge me if I tried anything they didn't agree with, and pretty much hiding who I am was like this for a couple of years. It made me angry, and just built in so many emotions since I couldn't even express who I was or do what I could since I had no one to talk to.

Fast forward, moving to California it changed up. My parents aren't as strict about Christianity at all, but I still needed people to talk to. I went on Google, thinking about joining forums, just one more time. I went to two places, WrestlingForums and WWEForums. I lurked, checking the activity. WF was way to active, and the activity in this place seemed just right. With that, I joined as Farooq WhoDat if I'm correct, which I would later ask Crayo to change to Farooq.

With that, I began to meet many different people on here, and it was very welcoming. It was odd, to see an active forums like this become so friendly and yet put on fun discussions. The first group of people I talked to a lot on here was Hannah, Matt, Kanenite and the guy who changed his name 9000000 times( :haha: ). Honestly, no matter what I'll never forget any of these members, whether we agree or disagree on anything, they were the ones that kept me here and made this forum fun for me at the start.

Fast forward to now, and there are many many many new members. Whether old or new members, this forums has really come a long way. Now, get ready you douche bags, I'm gonna try to write something for all of you :tough:

@Xanth- :eek:tunga: First. I know we talk every here and there, but you're one of the interesting members on here. The one of very few Zelda fans on here, and someone I did enjoy talking to on Skype for a bit ( :finger: for banning me that one time) and someone I enjoyed playing GTA with for a bit. Hope we can talk more, you need to post more or I'm gonna steal Crayo's name again :tough:

@Crayo- Honestly the first few times I saw you post, I thought you were just another member, possibly mod. Kinda blew my mind that you were the owner of the site seeing as though other owners never posted or bragged about being the owner. You just seem like another member, very chill and down to earth. Glad that I got to join, and glad that you own it. Very friendly, nice, chill and I'm starting to think that maybe you're stoned when you're on here :hmm:

@Champ Johnson- You get third place you fag. I'm glad they gave you a second chance here, the place was not the same when you left, even if you left on a bad note. I hope life is going great on your part too. I'm glad you came back, you're a very chill member to talk to at times. You're activity in the IWT is amazing, and I have seen many roleplaying groups before. Been apart, and even started a few. It's members like you that keep the group at it's peak and in check, even if you did leave once I'm glad you came back.

@Slim Shady- Just saw you tag me, so you're next! :goldberg: Even though people may mess with you a bit, I'm glad you joined and stayed. You are a good poster, not the best but you can add discussions to threads and you contribute. Glad you found a solid character for IWT too, really excited to see where it goes. Also enjoy playing GTA with you, even if you do shoot me and try to destroy my tires :aries:

@geekgoddess- It's all about...dat.....personality :jeritroll: Still waiting for the twerk off. Anyhow, I'm glad that you joined too. You're one of the members I continue to chat with on Skype, and you're a fun person to talk to. You are active, and not to mention one of the best people in the IWT currently. I'm glad we get to talk whenever we do, you're a great person, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise or I'll cut their hand off :tough:

@Dat Kid From Jersey- Mah smurf :obama: I'm writing this while looking in the mirror, so it feels like I'm talking to you(maybe I'm naked too). In seriousness, you're an awesome member. Pretty chill, a good poster and a very funny user. Your videos are awesome, and I hope everything goes great for you when you become a director. Glad to see you back in IWT for a bit, hope you can continue to stay onto the forums until next year, and beyond that too. Now keep doing good in school and make papa proud :tough:

@Zach you little tall fucker, you are one entertaining member. You better not leave these forums, you post some of the most random shit, and you know what. We need that random shit :tough: I hope you become more active in the wrestling section, but I'm still glad you're here babe.

My hands are starting to hurt.

@GrammarNazi82- Surprise! :yay: Glad to have you here, someone who's active in the TNA section and *coughCOLTCABANA!cough*. You're a fun person to talk to too, glad to see you become more active too. We need to talk more too :tough: Expect me to stalk your Skype for now on.

Now hold on, ya'lls avatars are good, but @Big Hoss Rambler has the best avatar of all time! All time! BHR, we don't talk much, but you upload lots of WWE content. And when you do post, it is something entertaining, glad that you're here. Would be GOAT if you could post more..... :please:

@Jonathan you fag, you're a great user. Even though you get some shit from members, I'll say that I appreciate you, as I'm sure a lot of people here do. You took control of IWT and you did stick with it. You organized it well, not just well but great. It's not perfect, but I think it's at it's near best and in a few months will bloom even more than it is now with you.

@Stopspot- One of the active indy fans I've seen on here, glad to have you here buddy. You produce high quality posts and threads, and contribute heavily to threads. Honestly, if there's a member of the year award, I would give it to you. Glad that you're still here, and will look forward to see what you do in the next year.

@El Homo YOU'RE GAY! :pipebomb: Now that's out of the way, you're a great and fun member too. I enjoyed watching your time in IWT, "B Dazzle why you no shazzle" will forever be imprinted into my brain. Glad to see you contribute to many wrestling threads too, hope that you'll be here for the next anniversary....homo :pipebomb:

@B.Dazzle and @gav the chav you two silly fucks. You two deserve to be heavily recognized for bringing tons of activity to IWT, even when it was near dead you two were posting. You guys are some of the funniest yet dedicated guys to have ever been in the IWT, and for that I do say thank you. I hope we all get to have a match someday, we'll tear this place up :tough:

@Coon- You silly raccoon, when are you gonna stop living with Brit and live with me :why: Still, you are a very fun member and funny too. You're random as fuck, but from what I hear you do help with the site a lot. Thanks bud, and that Coon header is the GOAT thing since cheez its(which I have too bby....pls....)

@Emperor Lelouch Britannia - :tough: Even though you annoy me at times, you are possibly the funniest member I have seen on any forums. You are quite interesting really, but when you're not complaining you are a cool person. Good luck with your videos, hope you succeed. :obama: Oh and...kamehamehaaaaaaaa :goku:

@Dolph'sZiggler - I didn't forget about you :tough: I'm still gonna show you...a whole lotta love. You're a cool member, I swear I thought you were staff when I first signed up still. You do bring humor to the forums, and you're a funny person when you post. I miss your reviews though, those were some of the GOAT things I ever read. Glad you decided to come back instead of staying in WF too :eek:tunga: Hope to see more stuff from you, and bring some suggestions for music everyonce in a while. I need some recommendations yo.

@Senhor Perfect you're a cool mod. One of the interesting ones, and we need to watch old school Raw together. Getting a lot of views on Mr. Perfect, can see why you like him :obama: You run the place good too, even if it is from all the way in Canada.

@Danielson I hope you see this thread if no one else showed you, but you're one of my favorite members. An awesome guy to talk to, very chill and can make some of the GOAT videos. Honestly, it hurt quite a lot seeing out of all the members that were saying they were gonna leave was you. I really hope you come back soon, but I'll still talk to you on Facebook or Skype, and you better see this post by today or I'll send it to you later dammit :tough:

@CM Punk you're next :hogan:

Now I know your problems are not related to these two, the reason I'm putting you here is because you said you were leaving too. I know we don't talk much, but you're still apart of this family. I don't know what's going on with your personal life, and whatnot, but I hope everything works out for the best. You're one of the funny members and in my opinion was a good mod. I hope you do come back here when you're done on your vacation, don't leave us with Senhor as the only Canadian member eh :upset: P.S. If you want to talk, then just PM me. I know we don't talk at all, but a brutha can try. (Yes these are copy and paste from past thread, this post is becoming a long ass work brothers.)

@Britanica ❤ Glad to have you back. Even if your threads are random as fuck, you're a very nice and sweet member and I'm glad you're back to stay. Ever need someone to talk to on here too, just PM me. I'll try to get back when I can yo chica. :razorramon:

@deth You're one random and sarcastic mother fucker, but that's why I love ya, you smelly fuck :eek:tunga: Glad to have met you, showed me to Rainbow and other stuff, honestly can say that you're one of my favorite members and glad to have you in Three Man Band. Come by Taco Bell sometime, I can hook you up :eek:tunga:

hands....need....rest.....

@Jose Tortilla I didn't forget about you buddy, we really need to talk more. Miss talking to ya, but I am glad to see you're okay when you come on here. Need more music from you too :tough:

@Trip in the Head You're one of the coolest new members I've talked to on here so far. You're pretty cool, random at times, but hell that's what makes this place so fun. Glad you signed up for IWT too, hope to see you with some gold in the next year :obama:

@Kassius HoHo All. Those. Threads. :eek:tunga: You are one awesome member for those..."special" threads you post. Keep up the good work, and know that there are people pulling down their pants for your work.

@solidius wait a second :notsure: I mean @Solidus. You're one of the most interesting members I've seen, even if we had a difference before. You contribute a lot to the forums behind the scenes, and for that thank you. Hope you're streaming videos pay off in all your games, and maybe someday we can find a way to bring Crimson back to TNA too :eek:tunga:

@Cloud you are the most awesome and most friendly member here. You also are one of my top members in Three Man Band, and is a avid music lover too. Really glad to have talked to you, I hope you continue to stay active for a long long while, really. You are fucking GOAT.

@DK James you are a great member. Very active, very friendly and very cool. I'm surprised you don't get more recognized for your contribution than you do. You deserve to win MOTM someday, and continue to keep up the good work :tough:

@JeebaK Fuck you

@BrockLesnarFanForLife :eek:tunga: Kelly Kelly sucks

@Deathclaw :eek:tunga: Natalya>AJ Lee

@Webx Where's the money?! :angry:

@leojay You aussie fuck, you are a pretty chill member. Hope you become more active again, it was a blast chatting with you on Skype in the past. Hopefully someday you'll mic up, and we can go trolling again with the others :tough: That's if...they aren't lazy, and they don't stay in bed :eek:tunga:

To the rest of the members I haven't wrote about, don't feel left out. I enjoy all of you here and appreciate you all. I'm glad that you all joined here, and increased the family that is WWEForums. This site can only go up from all these wonderful members and their contributions...now what I'm trying to say is, lets go out there and fuck shit up, like a family as we usually do :tough: We will all fight, there will be drama, sad events, and many other things. But I know we can pull each other up, and power through it all to make it to the next year. Now everybody, get to posting now!! :angry:

P.S. I'm black ranger

You better. :tough: Thanks for being, and staying, awesome!

Reactions: Farooq

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sure, why not?
Rainman - HEY RAIN! IT AID! YOU REMEMBER ME BRO! DO YOU! DO YOU REMEMBER ME BRO! - You are one of the people here that makes me click on threads the minute i see you posted. nWo was a blast, skype chat's are a blast, and thanks for always putting up with my bullshit, because it's all in fun. Your mom seemed interested.
GN - Ooooooh baby i love your way, every day. I randomly run across the stopspot smiley, and every time i do, i think of you and giggle. You talk dirty with the best of them, and my only hope is that when you see this, you're jilling off.
D'Z - Brother, buddy, pal. You forgave me almost too quickly, and even if thing's aren't the same, i'm thankful every time we joke around for you being the bigger man. I'm sure your dad really is proud of you, and don't think I'm coming to CA without finding out what store you work at. You'll see me come in and say to yourself "now that drunk is someone I could chill with," and i'll make obscene comments that make you immediately change your mind.
Danielson - Oh god, what can I say? You better be back here by Feb 15th, who the hell else am I going to mark out with over random MLB? Thanks for always having my back, even when I didn't deserve it, you know i've always got yours.
Dat kid - L4D2 bro!? You ready? It was a blast gaming with you, and i'm glad you're back in the IWT, the people demand the final match. My hand is still up.
Farooq - Fooq daddy, my favorite user. You are the best member on the forums, a blast to skype with, and your afro is amazing. Also, i will never eat at Taco Bell again, and for that alone you deserve 1000 thanks.
Xanth - Ohh, baby. Every time i see I have a random PM from you, i know i'm going to like what's inside. We have similar interests in tv, and you put up with random newfags hating on you like a boss. You wore lipstick pretty well, also.
Shadow - Shadox, Cherry Pie. I have a great time anytime we get to discuss anything, and our skype chat's were always fun as hell. I look forward to you being in any thread I go into, and you truly are the greatest Ambrose mark on the forum. Mark.
MARKYFUCKINGMARK - I mark every time i see dude in a LD, and dude enjoys the hell out of any match.
Jose Tortilla - Baby come back. lol hope all is well, the forum's aren't the same without you randomly posting how it's Ziggler's time.
Senhor Perfect - You may only be 2 years older than me, but you are this forum's resident grandfather. You love maple syrup, call canadian bacon "bacon" and your beard growing ability is nothing if not admirable.
CM Punk - I only don't like your character on IWT, all the random hate was just me being jelly. I so jelly bro. Don't leave IWT creative.
Deth - I will always view you as the Butthead pic I randomly replied with. Hilarious, manfriend stealer!
Jonathan - You run the IWT like a boss, and while I love taking my shots, i have to give credit where it's due.
Georgie Pie - You won't read this, but I love the fact any time i sign into skype, I can expect a random message before I return the favor.
Brita - You owe me nudes bby, don't let these virgins fool you into it before I can.
Crayj - VP, the apple of Aids eye, you make the IWT so great, and I have a lot more fun because you are there.
THG? - Such a damn boss. I could make a paragraph for you, but you already know how I feel.
Ovalhead - Every time you changed your avatar, i'd think to myself "Man that kid is weird, but those pictures are hilarious," only to find out it was JWAB. Your IWT stuff is hilarious, and you are an all around good dude.
Black_Jesus - You are so damn white....and so funny. Keep doing what you're doing.
DKJames - Whats up buddy? Just had a blast in the IWT title match with you, and love poking fun at your NY fanboyism. The bills suck dude, but you know that better than anyone.
Gav - GAV YOU MOTHER FUCKING CHAV! Dude your picture in FSW still make's me gimp out.
Dazzle - you're not a generic Rock character, Rock is a generic Dazzle character.
Seab - Japan loves Seab! You are the dude, dude.
Stopspot - I miss our fun chats on skype, and you sounding like the Swedish Chef only makes it 10x better. You make the Other wrestling section great, and are such a HQ staff member.
Testify - Those random pics you posted in nWo still give me nightmares, you fucking TNA mark you.
Solidus - I love to hate, because I so jelly bro. You do a ton of stuff for the site, and are always so quick to help when asked. Thanks.
Coon - Anon was better, but your posts are always so funny.
Nick, Trip, Arab, and the rest of the IWT buddies, thank's for making the section so damn fun.
Zach - I'm glad you came back, even if it is just to mark about how much soccer you watch.
Wacokid - Bro! You are awesome.
Jeebak - You would still be posting here, but I've heard where you are people can cut your hand off when they find you with their 4 year old son. Fucking pedo.
NEIL THORN! - you still owe me a pic of your face with permanent marker stating "Xanth top/Crayo bottom," and i'll demand it always
Klock - You smark mafk, who can even reply to a thread when you've already said anything that could be said? Great user.
David - Almost forgot our amazing X-division champion. You are an awesome user, and always awesome to skype with. We will have our match, someday.

And of course, last but so far from the least, Craydaddy - That nipple pic make's me laugh so hard. Seriously though, thank you a million times over for letting me back here, and it's awesome to have such a great owner. Any success this site has, you have earned. This place is more like a hangout for some of us, and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else...I hear WF is for WWEF rejects and TRAITORS!
And on that note -

ETA: OH HELL NO! I FORGET FRANCIS THE JOCK!? Dude will never read it so i'll just keep being a douche about it. Great member, amazing ego. The video stuff you did will forever be embedded in my mind with WWEF. You kicked out Brita and GN multiple time's thinking it was me, haha. Are we gonna fuck, or what?

Always. <3 Especially when I see that you posted. :stopspot:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Poor little fellow. :sad:

wk
You don't even know. At one point GN and I were besties but now rain sleeps in my bed and I got kicked out of my own group and they won't let me back in. Now I have nowhere to pal around with GN and we barely talk anymore

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats. The fact that I've been a member of this forum since the beginning other than the five days between the opening and my registration scares the shit out of me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Congrats. The fact that I've been a member of this forum since the beginning other than the five days between the opening and my registration scares the shit out of me.
you think that's scary??

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You don't even know. At one point GN and I were besties but now rain sleeps in my bed and I got kicked out of my own group and they won't let me back in. Now I have nowhere to pal around with GN and we barely talk anymore

I miss you, too, bro.

Also, I'm considering doing a short member write-up of gratitude / recognition, but know mine wouldn't live up to what others posted.