WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Liked the OP entirely for the "Fuck you, Olivia" bit. Anyway, while there's no chance I'm ever going to do one of those member list praise things a lot of you've been doing (for several reasons), being that I've been here for 453 days I figure I should at least do some shouts (even though I'm not exactly the most sociable or active user on this site [though I have the forums Twittar in my avatar we should be cool]). And no, I'm not going to take a second and learn how to tag for the sake of this post . . .

Action Jackson, Baraa, Brit, Cloud, Coletrain, Coon, Crayo, Danielson, Dat Kid, Deathbane, Deth, Dolph's, Farooq, GTI, IRS, Jonathan, Kooldip, Laura, Leo C, Leojay, Lockard, Nazi, Perfect, Punk, R'Albin, Rain, Raven, Rhod, Seabs, Stopspot, ThreeX, Trip Head, Waco, William and others I'm sure. If you're not mentioned, you either joined after the switched to Xenforo where my activity pretty much dwindled down to ten posts per month and I rarely bothered with the wrestling sections (as I lost all interest in the wrestling at that point [would you believe the straw that broke the camels back for me was Eve Torres departure? She was pretty much the only thing I was into (figuratively sadly) at that moment]), you didn't pop into my mind as quick as the others (wanted to limit the name-dropping . . . I didn't really succeed but once I realized I past thirty I stopped) or you suck. Don't worry, 99% of you fall into the former two categories.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
72165a046c04b0dde1e8b1562438ea4f.jpg

(fuck you Olivia)​

Well, technically, tomorrow is our two day anniversary, but I'm not completely sure I'll be here tomorrow so you're stuck with it a day early. It's pretty amazing that this site has been open for two years as I genuinely remember pitching the idea to this forum to Xanth & Coon (not going to bore you with that story again). It genuinely is a massive achievement as success with forums is becoming harder and harder in today's world with the emergence of social media and all that jazz. The fact this community is still thriving and growing sometimes shocks me even though I predicted that this is a niche I felt I could find a hole in.

Without sounding like a complete soppy dribbler, the reason we are successful is because of the community itself. I look at the other wrestling forums out there and their community doesn't even come close to ours. The games, the discussions, the atmosphere, there is just few dull moments on this forum. The wrestling sections remain high quality and interesting to read, while the community/group sections remain hilarious. Believe it or not, the statistics of the site aren't what impress me the most, it's the vibe. I struggle to believe that we have created a platform where members on this forum can become more than online acquaintances, but we have. I shouldn't struggle to believe that as I spend most of my days hanging out with online friends - most of whom have come from this very forum - gaming and whatnot. But I hear stories of members Skyping at night having all sorts of fun, while other times there are members that converse with each other privately regarding very personal issues. The satisfaction I get from knowing that people make friends here and can help people here with their personal shit is very rewarding, so I thank you for that.

I know currently there is drama here with a couple arguments here and there, but I'm incredibly happy with how little there is over the course of a calender year. Even when there is drama it doesn't seem to last for very long. For those who are currently going through the drama, whatever has pissed you off, I advise you to forget about it. No one is perfect and the internet is a very unforgiving place. I've had numerous encounters myself with members I consider real close friends now, and if we remembered the things we may have said then those friendships simply wouldn't have been made. I mean for example, I argue with Jonathan on a daily basis, yet ten minutes later after I insult him and his entire Sunderland family I'm FIFA'ing with him. Let the drama go people, and move on with your day :). ly shadow

Lots of members have been going on at me to get this thread done because they want to post their anniversary posts, which is where they're going to tag members they want to write a little bit about and essentially be thankful for them. If you want to also do that, then go ahead! We're in the Christmas season so everybody should be pretty buzzed. I would do that myself but I would genuinely be here all day and won't be around tomorrow to apologise to the inevitable members I'd unintentionally leave out. Please know though that I am very appreciative with what all of you members offer this forum.

I'll stop boring you with this crappy announcement now, so I hope TLC is good tonight and that you enjoy your holidays. Happy two years to WWE Forums and I hope I'll be making another thread 10 years in the future (where Jono still won't be staff).

Love you all.

To me the site die when u left MYBB Sever. in meorty of the really wweforums.net 2012-2013 sad but true :( hope it better but I half my deout :pipebomb:

Reactions: Dat Kid1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To me the site die when u left MYBB Sever. in meorty of the really wweforums.net 2012-2013 sad but true :( hope it better but I half my deout :pipebomb:

Just to make sure he gets this...

Merry Christmas, @Testify. Have fun with your shiny new toy!

yeah I know it's not christmas anymore shh dolph's

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
ALL DUMB ASSES ON HE WHO DON'T AGRRE ME FUCK OFF! U just said it to make crayo feel good! But I state facts I don't kiss anyone ass! I DROP :pipebomb: ! crayo is a nice good but I tell it as it is!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fuck off kid. don't like the site? get the fuck out

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I state facts
All you've done is bitch about how it used to be better and that it's now dead because of the move to Xenforo even though you've not shown any numbers to back up those claims. Those are opinions, not facts, bro. If one person disagrees with your opinion, maybe they're wrong, but when half the active site disagrees with it then you're going to have to reevaluate "facts".

I don't kiss anyone ass!
Fooled me considering you talk so much shit.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
fuck off kid. don't like the site? get the fuck out

lol I would if he ban me but crayo like me too much! :pipebomb: I don't dis like the site I hated the deaction it going into it was better when it was mybb I knew when he when to xenso I knew it would suck! it like the new wwe pg!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
All you've done is bitch about how it used to be better and that it's now dead because of the move to Xenforo even though you've not shown any numbers to back up those claims. Those are opinions, not facts, bro. If one person disagrees with your opinion, maybe they're wrong, but when half the active site disagrees with it then you're going to have to reevaluate "facts".

Fooled me considering you talk so much shit.

I state a fact. it was more better when it was mybb. the groups were fun now it just no point to it. the banner suck. the legend section is pointless! if I knew this is what he going to to the site I would have never put in $30.00 for group and $10.00 for legend and $5.00 for superstar banner which he got rid of when he when to this sever which I though was bold shit b/c I put real money into. so yet I a have state fact!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol I would if he ban me but crayo like me too much! :pipebomb: I don't dis like the site I hated the deaction it going into it was better when it was mybb I knew when he when to xenso I knew it would suck! it like the new wwe pg!
unfortunately being the dumbest fuck of all time isn't grounds for a ban so he has no reason to ban you. That is pretty terrible reasoning though. If you don't enjoy being here then bounce, simple as that slick.