WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
unfortunately being the dumbest fuck of all time isn't grounds for a ban so he has no reason to ban you. That is pretty terrible reasoning though. If you don't enjoy being here then bounce, simple as that slick.

STFU BITCH I NOT DUMB! I state a fact. it was more better when it was mybb. the groups were fun now it just no point to it. the banner suck. the legend section is pointless! if I knew this is what he going to to the site I would have never put in $30.00 for group and $10.00 for legend and $5.00 for superstar banner which he got rid of when he when to this sever which I though was bold shit b/c I put real money into. so yet I a have state fact!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Do you have any numbers to back your "facts" up Gohan? Otherwise go to your part of the sandbox and stay there. Over half the active site disagrees with you and you have no evidence to back it up. That's like saying Bigfoot is a fact without having evidence of his existence.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There are at least 2 very active members on here that wouldn't be nearly as active without the groups around. Surely that means more to the mods than your bitching, Gohan.

I don't see why the groups' suckage and an inactive Legends' section has anything to do with Xenforo.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OH IT BOLD SHIT I TELL YOU! He's butthurt he gave some money to the site he posted on, if that doesnt make you laugh I dont know what will. I bought two groups, who cares? I've got 20,000 posts. It's money well spent, if you ask me.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
if I knew this is what he going to to the site I would have never put in $30.00 for group and $10.00 for legend and $5.00 for superstar banner.
Pretty much sums up exactly how much you care about this site and the community.

If you think there's problems, then suggest solutions instead of just crying about random things. Want groups to be better? Want the legend-status to be worth it? Suggest some features and they'll be looked into. Aimlessly complaining about everything isn't doing any good and just makes it even harder to listen to you if you suggest anything, because every complaint is pretty much "this new X SUCKS! IT WAS BETTER IN MYBB I THINK! FACTS!".

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
OH IT BOLD SHIT I TELL YOU! He's butthurt he gave some money to the site he posted on, if that doesnt make you laugh I dont know what will. I bought two groups, who cares? I've got 20,000 posts. It's money well spent, if you ask me.
OH WOW DOLPH'S NICE USE OF YOUR TAX RETURN MONEY ON THIS SHITTY GROUP

signed, aids.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
STFU BITCH I NOT DUMB! I state a fact. it was more better when it was mybb. the groups were fun now it just no point to it. the banner suck. the legend section is pointless! if I knew this is what he going to to the site I would have never put in $30.00 for group and $10.00 for legend and $5.00 for superstar banner which he got rid of when he when to this sever which I though was bold shit b/c I put real money into. so yet I a have state fact!
Pretty much sums up exactly how much you care about this site. If you think there's problems, then suggest solutions instead of just crying about random things. Want groups to be better? Want the legend-status to be worth it? Suggest some features and they'll be looked into. Aimlessly complaining about everything isn't doing any good and just makes it even harder to listen to you if you suggest anything, because every complaint is pretty much "this new X SUCKS! IT WAS BETTER IN MYBB I THINK! FACTS!".