WWE Forums is (probably) closing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'd throw $25 into the pot, this place is too much of a home to let die

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus1

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Damn.

I'm not gonna say I didn't see something like this coming. Activity has dropped off pretty hard lately, which I guess is related to WWE becoming (assumedly) shitty. Are forums falling off everywhere now? For someone who used to basically live on the internet I don't have much to do with a lot of it anymore so I wouldn't really know. Gotta say that's a bummer though. I haven't watched WWE since a bit before I signed up here honestly, and haven't been interested in a lot of wrestling for about as long. But I came over for the people, and that's what I'm still here for. This is a place where I just come and talk about random stuff, and I like that. Would hate to see it go.

Wish I had the spare funds to kick something towards the site, but money's been pretty tight lately. Even though I haven't been as active, I still really enjoy having this place to come back to.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I really don't care about wrestling at all but I do care about the forum. I do like talking with you guys and such.

I am that one guy who is going to be watching wrestling every week until I pass away. Hell, I have put so much into it, but I know people like me are the exception and not the rule

But I can talk about wrestling anywhere. I'd prefer doing it here.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
These are the things I consider essential to this forum, and renewing them all will cost $353.
:emoji_thinking:

Well...if we can get 25 members to chip in $14.00 each...
that would be enough.

With 20 members chipping in it would still only be $18.00 each...

Surely there are 20 members willing to do that right?

I know I'd gladly hand over $14 or $18 right now if I had it.

I can of course acquire those funds...through legal means of course.

Just let me me look up the location of the nearest Pawn Shop...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
These aren't really my best of days financially speaking but when the time comes, you can count me in as well. Whatever I can possibly contribute, I will gladly do so...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yikes, another forum potentially closing down. I'm kinda in a tight spot as a University student so I can't do anything financially. The idea of a discord server is an option, just we'll see how it's organized.

But if ya'll want to communicate with a Beaver off the site in the worst case scenario.

Twitter: Beavie 152 (@Beavie_) | Twitter
Discord: Beavie#1634

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
well that's a big yikes. I'm somewhat familiar with this situation, given that I only came to this forum back in early 2016 because CMPuls3 (Pulse) closed his forum, which I still miss dearly.
If this place is actually closing soon, a Discord chat is definitely a good idea for you guys, but maybe you could also consider doing what I did and just join the next best wrestling forum together (r/SquaredCircle is also a good option). That way you're not only surrounded by people you're already familiar with, but you also get to meet new people with new thoughts and opinions, which is always fun

Depending on how many people actually chip in, I might do so as well, but idk.. I'm not sure if these upgrades will actually help the activity on the site itself. Besides, if you upgrade it now, wouldn't you have to do the same thing next year again?

deniseroustio4

Reaction score
Whether you succeed or not, I commend your effort. Thank you.
Iam on SSDI so with me no money is available! But I would love to help if I could!Iam 63 yrs old and in bad health. I uze thid to get my mind on other thingd

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
Would hate to see this place close, I've been in and out of here since CMPuls3' (?) forum moved here. I think I go under the radar enough to never be noticed.

When it comes to funds, I'm not financially wlel-off at the moment, having a zero hour contract job which means some weeks I work 20 hours, some I literally work, well, 0. If there is an update and we are close to reaching the goal, I'd love to do my best and help out. I'm in another place, an e-fed, which is suffering from a low member count so seeing all these places close or struggle is heartbreaking.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Would hate to see this place close, I've been in and out of here since CMPuls3' (?) forum moved here. I think I go under the radar enough to never be noticed.

When it comes to funds, I'm not financially wlel-off at the moment, having a zero hour contract job which means some weeks I work 20 hours, some I literally work, well, 0. If there is an update and we are close to reaching the goal, I'd love to do my best and help out. I'm in another place, an e-fed, which is suffering from a low member count so seeing all these places close or struggle is heartbreaking.

Yeah, I feel ya. Both on the money side and places closing. Pulse's forum closing resulted in the site I used a lot then and my first fed closing, then here one fed was closed, another... shudders, I do not want to talk about, and I've tried to be in e-feds since, but let's say something kinda is preventing me from enjoying that as much as I'd like :/

Reactions: Aster Davis

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel ya. Both on the money side and places closing. Pulse's forum closing resulted in the site I used a lot then and my first fed closing, then here one fed was closed, another... shudders, I do not want to talk about, and I've tried to be in e-feds since, but let's say something kinda is preventing me from enjoying that as much as I'd like :/

Was it by any chance Damage INC? Cause, I get you if it was :emoji_joy:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Was it by any chance Damage INC? Cause, I get you if it was :emoji_joy:

I don't think it was Damage Inc since I have no idea what you're talking about, haha.