WWE Forums is (probably) closing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I could conceivably raise that much money within a two month period or even shorter. Despite me not having a lot of videos out since my brother passed away, my channel is actually going really strong view and revenue wise. If I crank it up over the next few weeks, which I was planning on doing anyway, I could very likely get the money for this. I can't promise that yet, but I do love this site enough to try.

One thing that could help is that if members on here have had a scary experience in their life, write it and message it to me and maybe I can add it into a video.

Whether you succeed or not, I commend your effort. Thank you.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I...

I don't want this forum to close...

It has come to mean so much to me...especially considering how isolated I
am in my own "real" life.

While I started watching wrestling again before I found this place...it is only
this place & its members that has kept me watching the product through many
of the lows of this last year (MitB being the true low point for me).

I joined during the darkest & most difficult part of life and having a place to
express my opinions, ideas & creativity was incredibly important to my own
healing process...a process that I will admit is still ongoing...if not physically...
then definitely mentally.

While I know I haven't made friends with everyone (granted some people are
just idiots...even in a digital realm like this) I have made many friends here
and my life (what little there is of it...) would be worse off without this place,
the people that make it & my shame corner to sit in.

I myself am unemployed (and have been for several years owing to my health issues...
the same issues that nearly took my right foot and possibly my entire leg from me) and
I do struggle to get by week to week. I am a real life scavenger and while I never steal
from people...I take what I can from who I can when I can.

Even through this...I would be willing to contribute whatever I could...to keep this place
alive...and breathing.

I have much yet to do...stories to tells, opinions to voice, enemies to stir & friends to support.

A photo of Charlotte may have rekindled my interest in wrestling...
but this place truly made it something I could be passionate about
and for that...I will always be grateful.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Whether you succeed or not, I commend your effort. Thank you.

Thank you! I was with my previous forum for like nearly 12 years before it went under. Afterwards, it was hard finding a new place and finally I discovered this place. Regardless of the result, it is well worth trying.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#BlameSethAmIRight[/HASHTAG]?

Anyways, I have been on numerous forums and they have all disappeared so this is really doesn't bother me as much Am I sad? Kind of, but this is just the nature of time as the old ways must die.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I can't let my GOAT status, Member of the Year 2018 award, and record setting Likes:posts ratio be in jeopardy like this. My legacy must live on!

In all seriousness, I have met some of the best friends on here, kept in touch with others i met on the previous one, and had some of the best times on here. I've also been able to get through a couple really rough times in my life thanks to a few on here especially, and while it may not be the most active place in the world lately, I enjoy the people who are on here regularly, and the lack of a massive amount of people just bring us closer together.

Plus I need to know what happens next on Project God Flesh.

@Solidus Whenever you get with Jacob before this officially goes down, get with me as well please. I am more than willing to help with this project financially, as well. Best case scenario, the upgrade project boosts your drive to make this place great and get people starting to come here again. Worst case scenario, it only lasts a couple months after the upgrade, but I definitely have blown more money on more trivial things in the past lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can't let my GOAT status, Member of the Year 2018 award, and record setting Likes:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:eek:sts ratio be in jeopardy like this. My legacy must live on!

In all seriousness, I have met some of the best friends on here, kept in touch with others i met on the previous one, and had some of the best times on here. I've also been able to get through a couple really rough times in my life thanks to a few on here especially, and while it may not be the most active place in the world lately, I enjoy the people who are on here regularly, and the lack of a massive amount of people just bring us closer together.

Plus I need to know what happens next on Project God Flesh.

@Solidus Whenever you get with Jacob before this officially goes down, get with me as well please. I am more than willing to help with this project financially, as well. Best case scenario, the upgrade project boosts yorive to make this place great and get people starting to come here again. Worst case scenario, it only lasts a couple months after the upgrade, but I definitely have blown more money on more trivial things in the past lol

Agreed. Even if we are able to get everything paid for, if the forum still fails, at least we can be happy that we tried to keep it going.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Best case scenario, the upgrade project boosts your drive to make this place great and get people starting to come here again. Worst case scenario, it only lasts a couple months after the upgrade, but I definitely have blown more money on more trivial things in the past lol

Yup, working on stuff like this is exciting for me. As I said, the only guarantee I can make is that I will try.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Yup, working on stuff like this is exciting for me. As I said, the only guarantee I can make is that I will try.
Hey that's all any of us can do. I can't stress how thankful I am, and I know I probably speak for a few others, that you are at least willing to try and give us the option. Been a part of far too many places in the past that will just suddenly close, or will give a couple days notice but not give the option to fight

Reactions: Solidus1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My legacy must live on!
200.gif

jk :kitler:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Been a part of far too many places in the past that will just suddenly close, or will give a couple days notice but not give the option to fight
That is really shitty on their part. You do that and you only show you never valued the people on your site.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
200.gif

jk :kitler:
Nevermind, I forgot keeping this place alive meant more cats and memes from you. Let this fucker burn down :reigns:

That is really shitty on their part. You do that and you only show you never valued the people on your site.
It is, but I do get it. It's a money and time consuming chore to run a place like this. I was honestly expecting that to happen with this place eventually, given y'alls lack of interest in wrestling lately. I'm glad to be proven wrong

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is, but I do get it. It's a money and time consuming chore to run a place like this. I was honestly expecting that to happen with this place eventually, given y'alls lack of interest in wrestling lately. I'm glad to be proven wrong
I really don't care about wrestling at all but I do care about the forum. I do like talking with you guys and such.