WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
added Jerricho Cotchery WR - PIT and dropped Harry Douglas WR - ATL

:lol1:

Hey D'Z: In my other league, am getting killed at WR (safe to say Cecil Shorts isn't a WR1?) noticed that one guy has 4 top-15 caliber WR's. He's starting Mike James this week, so figure he could use a good back. New to this whole trading thing, so how high should I swing? Should I just offer Knowshon Moreno for Wes Welker, or go right for a easier to get piece like Keenan Allen?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Allen is a dope boy. I'd pick him up if you can get him.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Why the hell did I start the Vikings defense.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Why the hell did I start the Vikings defense.

Jared Allen vs a suspect OL? Idk.

To think I was seriously considering picking up Locker to start over RG3. Daaaaaaamn. Where has this RG3 been... oh, right, getting vultured

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Jared Allen vs a suspect OL? Idk.

To think I was seriously considering picking up Locker to start over RG3. Daaaaaaamn. Where has this RG3 been... oh, right, getting vultured
True. There was something in my mind during the week that kept telling me to start the Vikings D yet I'm regretting it now. Hopefully they do something in the second half.

Snowman1

Reaction score
True. There was something in my mind during the week that kept telling me to start the Vikings D yet I'm regretting it now. Hopefully they do something in the second half.

Actually, there is something going in your favor. Cordarelle Patterson. :damn:

Never had a fantasy game like this. Getting excited for everything that RGIII is doing tonight :yay: then notices all the really good plays are to Garcon :downer:

Last edited:
Reactions: DK JAMES

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Actually, there is something going in your favor. Cordarelle Patterson. :damn:

Never had a fantasy game like this. Getting excited for everything that RGIII is doing tonight :yay: then notices all the really good plays are to Garcon :downer:

Yeah man he needs to throw that shit to Jordan Reed some more

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, no kidding! He can get all the fantasy points he wants, as long as they don't go to Garcon. :true:
Loving the production out of RG3. He's starting for me in the money league, and I see you rolled with him. I'd have been happy with the first half points alone :obama:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Loving the production out of RG3. He's starting for me in the money league, and I see you rolled with him. I'd have been happy with the first half points alone :obama:

Very happy today! Been frustrated with how inconsistent he's been, and it's not matchup related. Just depends on if he scores a TD. Have you been rolling with him all year?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Very happy today! Been frustrated with how inconsistent he's been, and it's not matchup related. Just depends on if he scores a TD. Have you been rolling with him all year?
I have been lately, but to begin the season I was using a cutler/rg3 combo depending on what I thought was the better matchup( started foles one week) Cutler is back this week, but I wanted to see him do something first. I've been frustrated at the QB position as well, I feel your pain on his inconsistent play. I'm happy with his performance today even if he doesn't put up another point. I think it's his best game already

Snowman1

Reaction score
I have been lately, but to begin the season I was using a cutler/rg3 combo depending on what I thought was the better matchup( started foles one week) Cutler is back this week, but I wanted to see him do something first. I've been frustrated at the QB position as well, I feel your pain on his inconsistent play. I'm happy with his performance today even if he doesn't put up another point. I think it's his best game already

Haha, I'd be alot happier if he didn't give Dolph's so many points with Garcon, but hey. Going forward it's hopefully a sign of things to come! He's been fine outside of the lack of touchdowns... unfortunately you kinda need those. How's Cutler been as a matchup play?

Haha, vintage Cassel. 3rd and 11, lets throw a rinky-dink thing for 3 yards.