WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-Dolph's mocks me for benching Fitzgerald
-Fitz does very little, he made a hilarious retort
-We share a laugh over that, I'm feeling good but know I'll lose because of Graham but w/e
-Terrance Williams does absolutely nothing and proves Dolph's was right all along.

Dammit.

Never mind :dawg:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-We share a laugh over that, I'm feeling good but know I'll lose because of Graham but w/e
-Terrance Williams does absolutely nothing and proves Dolph's was right all along.

Dammit.

and then Williams goes in for a TD

Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Dammit.

TD williams

Keep benching Fitz. Garbage.

Snowman1

Reaction score
and then Williams goes in for a TD

See, that's why I posted that. Knew he'd jinx my redneck ass and be all like "aww shit, that dude posted I ain't doing nothing on that wrasslin forum, watch this!" :dawg:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
See, that's why I posted that. Knew he'd jinx my redneck ass and be all like "aww shit, that dude posted I ain't doing nothing on that wrasslin forum, watch this!" :dawg:

better repost that shit again then :woo:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Im down 3 in my money league with sproles and Graham left

He has dan baily (dal kicker) and colston. Cmon
Ah, so we're both rooting against Colston 100%.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Keep benching Fitz. Garbage.

Not a problem buddy. :dawg: Started a backup running back over him and got double the points.

It's nothing against Fitz at all. He's still great. He isn't really getting the targets from a bad quarterback who's terrible under pressure with a crap OL that has to block JJ Watt. That was a recipe for disaster, so thought Ellington would get a bunch of checkdowns. Palmer's (somehow) been a checkdown machine this year anyway, it really doesn't make much sense.

Im down 3 in my money league with sproles and Graham left

He has dan baily (dal kicker) and colston. Cmon

Oh goodness if you wind up jobbing to Marques Colston, holy shit. What a heartbreaker.

I have Colston in my other league, started Cecil Shorts over him and every catch he makes makes me even sadder about that. Damn Jaguars. I'll join in whatever rain dance y'all do to keep him from scoring.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
My game today...
:boss::challengeaccepted::please::obama::adr::yes::boss1::shock::aries::upset:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not a problem buddy. :dawg: Started a backup running back over him and got double the points.

It's nothing against Fitz at all. He's still great. He isn't really getting the targets from a bad quarterback who's terrible under pressure with a crap OL that has to block JJ Watt. That was a recipe for disaster, so thought Ellington would get a bunch of checkdowns. Palmer's (somehow) been a checkdown machine this year anyway, it really doesn't make much sense.

Oh goodness if you wind up jobbing to Marques Colston, holy shit. What a heartbreaker.

I have Colston in my other league, started Cecil Shorts over him and every catch he makes makes me even sadder about that. Damn Jaguars. I'll join in whatever rain dance y'all do to keep him from scoring.
I will have the second most post in the league and in 8th place if I lose. Just a bad year lol.