WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Haha, I'd be alot happier if he didn't give Dolph's so many points with Garcon, but hey. Going forward it's hopefully a sign of things to come! He's been fine outside of the lack of touchdowns... unfortunately you kinda need those. How's Cutler been as a matchup play?

Haha, vintage Cassel. 3rd and 11, lets throw a rinky-dink thing for 3 yards.
Cutler has been solid. He got me two games with 24 points in a row before being hurt. That week I started him and he got -1 or something (we get -1 for sacks) I seen garcon went off, but at least it was to your quarterback and it evens itself out.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cutler has been solid. He got me two games with 24 points in a row before being hurt. That week I started him and he got -1 or something (we get -1 for sacks) I seen garcon went off, but at least it was to your quarterback and it evens itself out.

Yeah, but that would mean... Well, actually it means Cutler and Marshall can even themselves out! :yay:

inb4AlshonJefferyblowsup

That's great! But that just means it's a pain to pick your starter, haha.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but that would mean... Well, actually it means Cutler and Marshall can even themselves out! :yay:

inb4AlshonJefferyblowsup

That's great! But that just means it's a pain to pick your starter, haha.
I'll probably just flip a coin to be honest.

Yeah, you guys are basically at a stalemate at wr1 and qb positions.

Gotta figure, if rg3 would have sucked, then garcon wouldn't have gotten any points either. It would have been close regardless(unless garcon just didn't catch any, but chances are marshall gets a ton of receptions)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gonna be a close one between Rain and I. No Charles hurts my chances for this week. Either way we'll both be playoff teams.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Arian Foster done for the season and has apparently been placed on IR due to having to have back surgery

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Glad to have you back, Peyton.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Bruce Arians: Please stop giving Rashard Mendenhall the football. What are you doing?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Whatcha got, whatcha want?

Tbh i think my price would be way too high for ya, lets face it i dropped Frank Gore this week as i preferred other matchups, so you gotta look at what kind of player would you offer for an RB1, or a better flex option than Sproles (woodhead says hello)

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Marques Colston you better stop right god damn now. I had this shit won after the afternoon games, I really can't lose this week hahah shit.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Marques Colston you better stop right god damn now. I had this shit won after the afternoon games, I really can't lose this week hahah shit.
You know it's happening guy who aint scored more than 17 all season already at 21 at the half

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
You know it's happening guy who aint scored more than 17 all season already at 21 at the half
Dude I know. He was projected for like 10 total. There's something each week that causes me to lose hahah this better not be it. I need to win for any hope going into the playoffs.

Reactions: pottsy946