WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gonna have to muster up a few more than 100

Ikr? That's why I was flipping out during the Ravens game. I can't beat any of you good players. :okay: Get D'Z next week so that oughta be a nice test... plus my irl teams are so hopeless, haha. Call it a lost season I suppose. At least the G-Men should turn it around.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My team is so good that I don't even know who to start. Anyone need an elite wr? I have brown, cruz, jones, or desean
How about a rb? I only have forte, johnson, and spiller (danielson welcomes you back from injury)
TE? Vernon davis or heath miller
How can I lose?
Ikr? That's why I was flipping out during the Ravens game. I can't beat any of you good players. :okay: Get D'Z next week so that oughta be a nice test... plus my irl teams are so hopeless, haha. Call it a lost season I suppose. At least the G-Men should turn it around.
Oh yeah! and we have the raiders coming to the east coast at 1 PM after our bye. Ha, good luck chumps. Then onto GB (please no roders) and then dallas. I feel a 6 game winning streak.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Need a reliable RB, every reasonable offer would be considered.

Oh hi there I have 2 studs you can't have + Le'Veon Bell (rock solid) and Andre Brown who is coming back this week. what's good

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
you're welcome? You have no interest in Bell then? He has been a high end RB2 since he came back week4

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
not leaving me much to work with but offer sent