WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Different league, no idea who to start as I have too much depth.
Choose 2 of each and a Flex out of:
RB: Shady @ Oak, Foster (Questionable) vs Ind, L. Bell @ NE, Zac Stacy vs TEN
WR: DeSean @ OAK, Jordy vs Chi, Boykin vs Chic, D. moore vs philly

As of now I have Shady/Foster and DeSEan/JOrdy w/ Stacy flexed.. but I really want to play Bell and BOykin as well, evn Moore to a lesser extent

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That's tough, i'd keep it as is. James Jones may return though

Speaking of which. Andre Brown for james jones? feelin it?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Throw in TP for AxMiff
to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
plz. you know you be startin Eli after this week anyhow. Axmiff vs Buffalo can get you by

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I can't trade pryor. I wanted Brown so I could start brown and cruz. Eli brown and cruz is far too homerish lol.

EDIT: How about just jones for brown?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
eh not too crazy about jones even before the injury. He is too boom or bust with no real rhyme or reason for when he might go off. I don't think he improves my mediocre WR corps any

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and Justin Blackmon cops yet another suspension from the NFL under their substance policies, what a fucking mess he is becoming

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
and Justin Blackmon cops yet another suspension from the NFL under their substance policies, what a fucking mess he is becoming

To quote the two of us and every other Cecil Shorts fantasy owner out there: :yay:

Different league, no idea who to start as I have too much depth.
Choose 2 of each and a Flex out of:
RB: Shady @ Oak, Foster (Questionable) vs Ind, L. Bell @ NE, Zac Stacy vs TEN
WR: DeSean @ OAK, Jordy vs Chi, Boykin vs Chic, D. moore vs philly

As of now I have Shady/Foster and DeSEan/JOrdy w/ Stacy flexed.. but I really want to play Bell and BOykin as well, evn Moore to a lesser extent

Kinda worried about Shady, but it's worth another shot. He's only averaging As crazy as it sounds, wouldn't criticize you for Moore over DeSean because of Foles... but now that we'll down on him Foles will play well of course... then again there's the whole "start the player for your team over the one playing against it" thing, but that lost me a game last week starting Denarius over Stacy, so can't do that again...

Shit, gotta say keep it as is as well, unless we can find some random stat about slot receivers killing the Bears

Here's my question: Jordan Reed over Zac Stacy at Flex? Like my entire bench is on bye, so yay no decisions.

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Jesus Danny, I thought I had a shot but you killed me with those afternoon games hahah.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Man damn, odd to be angrier while winning than DK is while losing. My boys are really letting me down, poor DK and CrayJ (we need a nickname for you) having such inexplicably tough matchups

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Man damn, odd to be angrier while winning than DK is while losing. My boys are really letting me down, poor DK and CrayJ (we need a nickname for you) having such inexplicably tough matchups
Someone understands my pain. :yay:For real though. I have a pretty quality team if I say so myself. So much better than mine last year (When I ended in 7th out of 10) yet for some reason I keep losing. Just like da Bills. Good team, but can't get a win.