WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
shoulda went with Foles over Axmiff lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Man damn, odd to be angrier while winning than DK is while losing. My boys are really letting me down, poor DK and CrayJ (we need a nickname for you) having such inexplicably tough matchups
My team is capable of more. Cruz, and Vern davis on bye. Yikes

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A-Rog with 5 tds tomorrow night to send Rain off the edge.

Am I not on the edge enough? :lol1: Gotta be taunting me like this! With my irl teams being terrible jobbing to Gohan in fantasy is the last thing I need! I mean...

:tough: Fuck that, B-Marsh will still beat 'em. YEAH!

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
To quote the two of us and every other Cecil Shorts fantasy owner out there: :yay:

Kinda worried about Shady, but it's worth another shot. He's only averaging As crazy as it sounds, wouldn't criticize you for Moore over DeSean because of Foles... but now that we'll down on him Foles will play well of course
:cornette-55:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Am I not on the edge enough? :lol1: Gotta be taunting me like this! With my irl teams being terrible jobbing to Gohan in fantasy is the last thing I need! I mean...

:tough: Fuck that, B-Marsh will still beat 'em. YEAH!
I feel ya, just had to return the favor for all the g-men hate :bitw:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Someone understands my pain. :yay:For real though. I have a pretty quality team if I say so myself. So much better than mine last year (When I ended in 7th out of 10) yet for some reason I keep losing. Just like da Bills. Good team, but can't get a win.

Haha, seems like every team in the league waits until they face you to have their best game of the year. It's friggin' ridiculous!
Plus you've semi-stabilized at RB, so :yay: And yeah, it's just like the Bills... guess you're used to it or something, or just see a bright shiny light on the horizon or something

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Got your boy CJ back today too. Looking good going forward. Sorry he had to return against you.
Hahah yea I was happy he's doing great again but cringing at the same time the moment I realized he was on your team.
Haha, seems like every team in the league waits until they face you to have their best game of the year. It's friggin' ridiculous!
Plus you've semi-stabilized at RB, so :yay: And yeah, it's just like the Bills... guess you're used to it or something, or just see a bright shiny light on the horizon or something
Dude exactly. Like Nick. He doesn't pay attention to the league at all, I get to him, and he completely crushes me. Same with IRS before that. I feel like I can still end 9-7 or 8-8 with some luck.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Praying for OT now in GB, if not i lose to Senhor in a close(ish) one

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Packers should just resign Matt Flynn, he got cut today right? He has the most impressive start as a packer the last 8 years :troll: