WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gonna be an interesting finish to this season in the run up to playoffs, with a lot of the top teams playing each other, it opens up a space for somebody to come from behind late on for a bye, and damn i do like coming late from behind :ksi:

Reactions: Snowman1

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
:dafuq:

Thanks man. Keep me posted. (Hey, @DK James the fantasy football gods hate other people, too!)
oh-my.gif

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah, but canadians don't get hated by fantasy gods! Even they don't remember you exist.

I dunno you americans hating on us non-americans for our fantasy success :jericho:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Amazing how you have a time machine that can get an awesome gif of Dat Kid 25 years in the future yet still can't pick NFL games. That's unpredictability!
Roger Goodell knows people own time machines and would want to see the game results so he purposely changes the the results of NFL games every day in the history books.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Lamar Miller still with 0 points...I literally have no reaction other than FUCK.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lamar Miller still with 0 points...I literally have no reaction other than FUCK.

Worse than that mate he has minus points atm, and if Miami carry on like this they will have to go pass happy

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Worse than that mate he has minus points atm, and if Miami carry on like this they will have to go pass happy
Please noooooo I really can't lose this game but it's starting to look that way.