• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2013 LIVE Discussion Thread

Castiel

Reaction score
Grabbed a stream for that one, awesome ending! Kofi missing and hitting the ropes hard made it, great result. Cool to see Ambrose as US champion.

As for the Fandango discussion, I have all the faith in the world that he would be entertaining in a feud with someone other than Jericho. Curtis is a great worker.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
With the way Sheamus has been making Henry look like a bitch tonight is Henry's turn to make Lobster head his bitch.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Grabbed a stream for that one, awesome ending! Kofi missing and hitting the ropes hard made it, great result. Cool to see Ambrose as US champion.

As for the Fandango discussion, I have all the faith in the world that he would be entertaining in a feud with someone other than Jericho. Curtis is a great worker.

I am just hoping so. I know Jericho makes anyone look great. That is my fear that he will move on from Jericho and loose steam and not do well.

Oh and welcome to the show [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]