WWE Extreme Rules 2013 LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score

Usually considered the "Backlash" of Wrestlemania 29, Extreme Rules will be taking place on Sunday, May 19 as rivalries will come to a head in a variety of different match stipulations. What lies in store for new WWE Champion John Cena, who picked up a win in a brutal Extreme Rules match at last years event over Brock Lesnar? Who will be next to take on World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio, and what next for Jack Swagger whom he triumphed over at Wrestlemania? How do Randy Orton and Sheamus bounce back from a defeat to the Shield, and perhaps more importantly who will be next to step up and take on the seemingly unstoppable trio? And with plenty of stipulation possibilities, how much carnage will the trio create at next months show?

With plenty of possibilities, what are your early suggestions for matches and stipulations at this years Extreme Rules PPV? Use this thread to discuss the show as it takes shape in the coming weeks, insert your thoughts into the individual match threads as they're announced and join us here on Sunday May 19th for the live discussion of Extreme Rules 2013.

------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Championship Match (Last Man Standing) - John Cena (C) vs. Ryback

#1 Contenders Match For The World Heavyweight Championship (I Quit) - Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)

WWE Tag Team Championship Match (Tornado Tag) - Team Hell No (C) vs. Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

United States Championship Match - Kofi Kingston (C) vs. Dean Ambrose

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry (Strap Match)

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Randy Orton vs. Big Show (Extreme Rules Match)

Pre-Show Match - The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
John Cena vs Ryback and Triple H vs Brock Lesnar has been added to the OP.

Meh.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
This PPV is looking great on paper. I'm looking for the shield to take the Tag Titles and the United States title.

The U.S title match should be a ladder match.

The Viper

Reaction score
Wow. Finally a reply in this damn thread. 6 days before the show.

I agree about the US title match, although we already have a ladder match. I'll be updating the OP whenever I get internet back. Or someone else can do it.

[MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION] !!!

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
^I thought they scrapped the ladder match since Ziggler is out and replaced it with the I quit stip.

The Viper

Reaction score
^I thought they scrapped the ladder match since Ziggler is out and replaced it with the I quit stip.

HA! I totally forgot about that. Shows how much I was paying attention to Raw :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
Just updated the OP. Now that I've seen the entire card, holy fuck, this show looks tremendous on paper. I'm really looking forward to this. Especially DAT TORNADO TAG~!!! Had no clue it was tornado.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This card definitely rounded out the right way, every one of those matches has some good potential. I'll more than likely be here on Sunday.

The Viper

Reaction score
This card definitely rounded out the right way, every one of those matches has some good potential. I'll more than likely be here on Sunday.

I totally agree. So glad you're contemplating being here Sunday. I have no doubts this show will deliver like last years show and the year before.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can't wait til Sunday, and I'll update if any other match is added, only thing I see maybe being added will be a Diva's Title match.

The Viper

Reaction score
Can't wait til Sunday, and I'll update if any other match is added, only thing I see maybe being added will be a Diva's Title match.

Yeah, if I'm not around and a match happens to be added, you updating the OP would be wonderful.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I may be, but no guarantees.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Not to sure if I will be here either. I could possibly be here for the beginning but having to work 16 hours tomorrow and getting up at 5 am and not getting home til midnight. I might crash early.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Not to sure if I will be here either. I could possibly be here for the beginning but having to work 16 hours tomorrow and getting up at 5 am and not getting home til midnight. I might crash early.
Ouch, that's a rough one. Then again, I'm staring at 12 hours of yard work tomorrow after 8 or so today, fucking houses suck. And gardens. And lawns. And pools. Oh shit, I forgot, painting sucks too. :lol: