WWE DVD Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
Hopefully it's sorted by the time the contract ends because I like purchasing DVD's through Silvervision. In fact where I used to live had a Silvervision store which was crazily convenient. I would hope this means old stock and old releases will still be purchasable till the stock runs dry? There are already decent deals on the site and I'd hope for a big blowout sale so I can pick up some old DVD's on the cheap.

Overall I'd hope they bring it to another EU supplier because even though bringing it in house might work I'd rather see them find a way to make it cost-effective to buy WWE DVD's still. I often pay for PPV's but don't have recording hardware so paying £15 for a PPV and then paying £30 or whatever for it on DVD is really a drag.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
[video=youtube;-N92jN-34xQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-N92jN-34xQ[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really need to preorder soon to ensure I get it as soon as it is released. Most anticipated DVD in a long time for me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I'm gonna pre order it within the next few days never wanted a DVD as much as I want this one.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Placed my order tonight. For the Australians on the forum EzyDVD have 20% off everything on their website until tomorrow night so I managed to get the CM Punk DVD for just under $25.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
One of the top topics we've received emails about in the last 12 hours is a story making the rounds that WWE has pulled their planned "Attitude Era" DVD and Blu-Ray set from its November release.

The story is an offshoot of several media outlets in Connecticut trying to tie the release to Linda McMahon's political endeavors and WWE pulling more risque
material from their digital platforms after they were used to attack the McMahon campaign.

However, PWInsider.com reached out to WWE this afternoon and their spokesperson noted, "There is nothing to this rumor."
So, if you were looking forward to the set, it's not being yanked - although it will be rated PG, in keeping with the company's current family friendly product.

Good news that it is still going to be released. Yes they will miss out on a few segments because of the PG rating but most of it should be there. Hopefully a complete match and segment list is released soon for the DVD.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
They better release that DVD! I'll buy it. I'd like to see them do a full set of every Raw is War since the beginning. That would be something I could enjoy.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Looks like a new Hitman dvd could be in the works

WWE camera crews are visiting the home of Bret Hart this week. Bretrevealed on Twitter that WWE is doing a DVD of "rare and unseen" matches from his archive and their archives.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Looks like a new Hitman dvd could be in the works

YES!

[video=youtube;216wbicjYzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=216wbicjYzs[/video]

Documentary looks interesting. I just wish they could get new interviews with Hogan, Sting, Flair and Bischoff.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Some stats about CM Punk's DVD sales in North America from the-numbers.com

WWE: CM Punk - Best in the World
DVDs Sold: 28,838
Revenue:
$576,472

WWE: CM Punk - Best in the World
Blurays Sold: 23,272
Revenue:
$581,571

Damn impressive figures. It was the 19th most popular DVD and 9th most popular Bluray in North America by copies sold. This doesn't take into account rentals or worldwide sales and I don't even know if it would count WWEShop sales. This is going to turn into one of the most popular WWE DVDs of all time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Figured it would do good as far as bringing in money his DVD was one of the most anticipated in a long time and is one of the best ones they've ever had.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah I finally watched it last night and it was great, time flew by when I watched it and I could easily have watched another hour of the documentary. I didn't know about his backyard wrestling federation, definitely didn't know it drew that many people and so weird that he met Justin Roberts at that show. Laughed at the bit where HHH went "I don't know if you want to include this as it goes behind the scenes a bit".

I expect it to be the second highest selling WWE DVD of the year, behind WM which is always the highest selling.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Update on Bloodstained Memoirs DVD – Artwork, Screenshots & Video Clip | WWEDVDNews WOW!

Also art work for the NWO DVD!

nwo-br-1.jpg

nwo-br-2.jpg

nwo-br-3.jpg

nwo-br-4.jpg