WWE Diva Possibly Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
I'd bet money this is a work.. I have a feeling she'll show up at Raw 1,000 and do the same stunt she did with Layla that she did with K2.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
F4Wonline.com is reporting Kharma is indeed done with WWE and her being an alumni isn't part of a worked storyline.

She reportedly told friends WWE didn't know what to do with her creatively, as well as wanted to give her time to clear her head from the emotional year she's had.

While Kharma is supposedly no longer on the active roster, the door has been left open for the two parties to work together in the future when ready.

I hope WWE bring her back sometime down the line when they have something for her and the divas division is in good shape especially with them bringing Sara Del Rey in.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well, I think when Kharma finally gets over he losing her kid she'll be back. I don't think she was ever mentally focused after that and I think she started hating herself for coming back too early for the Rumble. It just sounds like she'll have another chance down the line if she really wants it. Triple H certainly would rather have her in the Divas division than most of the other talent anyways.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Hope I am wrong but I suspect that this is for real, just don't see why WWE have put off her comeback so long.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't really think that this is real, I still think that she has some kind of deal with WWE and will return in the future. This could be WWE trying to play the internet yet again. I wouldn't be that surprised if she shows up on RAW tomorrow and takes the Divas title.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Would like to see her show up tonight, but if she is going to win the title then they should wait until Summerslam and then a feud with a heel AJ sounds good.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- Kharma confirmed on Twitter this week that she was indeed released from WWE. A fan asked if it was true that Kharma was "granted" her release from WWE. Kharma replied:

"yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back."
Unless it's just the way i'm reading it, that makes it out as though she asked for release rather than the WWE just letting her go. Make it happen TNA, make it happen. Mickie vs Kong :mark:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Unless it's just the way i'm reading it, that makes it out as though she asked for release rather than the WWE just letting her go. Make it happen TNA, make it happen. Mickie vs Kong :mark:
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter - Word on Kharma's WWE departure is that she had been in Florida training for her return to action but got the knock for being out of shape, hard to work with and stubborn about suggestions of how they wanted to change her character. She had been losing weight since we last saw her.

One report calls her what I did a leech, who was bleeding money and useless

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Please explain how she is bleeding money out of them? Anyone under contract who is ready to work and who they intend use gets paid that is the system its not her fault if they kept putting off her comeback. The out of shape thing must be BS she is most likely in better shape than most of the women under contract.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Baby weight is hard to lose for a lot of women. She is bleeding them money in the sense she collected damn near a year and a half of checks for what under 10 times of actual work. She really did nothing to warn a wwe penny and didn't get sick or hurt on their watch, she got knocked up, so that isn't the same to me especially when she hadn't even been a full time regular when it happened

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It was pretty unprofessional the way she got pregnant so soon after debuting in WWE, WWE kept her under contract and paid her the entire time and now they have got nothing out of her even though they had to give pay for her to take a year off. She says that she may be back so I don't know if she is hinting that she just needs time off to deal with some issues before coming back or if she has just left and wants to head back to TNA.

SAL

Reaction score
I'm loving PSYCH calling out a woman for daring to get pregnant.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Lets also forget the part about her being ready to return for months now it's just the WWE are far too incompetent and are unable to come up with plans for a fucking monster of a Diva that needs no real deep planning to re-debut at all.

SAL

Reaction score
I don't know. We don't know what's really going on, if she's out of shape, being uncooperative, whatever. It is possible that, simultaneously: (a) it's okay that she got pregnant, and (b) she did something to warrant getting released.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Wrestlers aren't salaried, are they? I was under the impression that they operate on a pay-as-you-appear basis. So if someone is injured and has to take time off, it's at the expense of the wrestler. Hence why so many wrestle with injuries. I'd imagine it was the same with Kharma?