WWE Diva Possibly Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Kharma’s release was not to be finalized and announced until tomorrow. WWE management is reportedly not too happy the news got out early.

:hm:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
First of all I am pleased that this doesn't seem to be true.

Second on the issue of weather WWE should have footed the bill, well first of all its not as if they can't afford to and then some they are a muti-billion dollar company! If they value Khama highly enough then it makes sense that they stick with her. Also companies keep pregant women on their books all the time and still pay them why should WWE be any different?

Another issue I have is with people saying she hasn't made WWE any money yet, well that might be because she has not had the chance to, its a bit hard to be a draw when you haven't wrestled or been in a proper feud yet.

WWE need to think long term and clearly by the way they introduced Kong they believe that she can be a big deal and someone to build the women's division around.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kharma got canned.

Amidst rumors that WWE have parted ways with Kharma after their official Twitter feed moved her profile to its list of Alumni on Thursday, her profile has been removed from the company website's list of Raw Superstars. It now resides in the Alumni section among other former WWE performers.

WWE has not issued a message stating that she has been released.

The accomplished grappler addressed rumors of her WWE demise via Twitter, writing Thursday, "Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag. Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster."

Ryan Satin of TMZ.com then said she was let go by the sports entertainment organization on Thursday, writing on Twitter, "A source close to Kharma tells me the rumors are true and she was indeed released from WWE today. Dumbest WWE release in SOOO LONG!!!"

Kharma, whose real name is Kia Michelle Stevens, signed a contract with WWE in December of 2010 and made her debut on May 1, 2011 at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view as she decimated Michelle McCool. Weeks later, Kharma spoke for the first time on television to reveal she was pregnant and thus forced to take a leave of absence from the organization. Stevens made a surprise return in January as the twenty-first entrant in the Royal Rumble Match and subsequently announced to TMZ.com that she had given birth to a baby boy named Jamie on December 31, 2011. She then admitted in March that the child died before she could give birth and had lied due to her emotional state at the time.

Keith, it isn't about if they could afford to foot the bill. It's about had she earned the right for them to foot the bill and basically give her close to two years of free money that could be given to girls or guys who are actually working on the main and developmental roster and have gotten hurt/sick from actually doing a job, which she really hadn't done at all outside a few meaningless segments and a rumble appearance that any celeb could do? Just saying they have the money, so what's the big deal with paying for her doesn't jive with me, and mostly because she had out in no equity in terms of making money or even just working period even if she flopped ala Gail Kim

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ But it isn't just because they have the money to do it is because they made a big deal on her unpon her debut therefore it would have made sense to follow through on that when she returned. Also she deserved to at least get the chance to do something there.

If this is now offically true then it is sad IMO.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
womens wrestling in wwe is officially dead.the days of trish and lita are finished.if trish and lita were in there primes and just starting wwe would ruin them somehow as they have no idea what to do with female wrestlers.they have a talentlike natalya .................lets have her fart for 6 weeks.fucking ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I agree with that but when you look at the way they debuted Khama with the videos and to have her appear in the rumble match it seemed reasonable to say that they had big plans for her.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
What pisses me off the most about this is knowing I'll have to endure getting Beth and Layla's boring asses shoved down our throats for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
At least they are decent to look at.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Great start, now get rid of the rest of them.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most about this is knowing I'll have to endure getting Beth and Layla's boring asses shoved down our throats for the foreseeable future.

I don't mind either of those two through. Layla's better as a heel mind and Beth brings something different to the ring, but they are not the answer they should two of many good female talents, but someone like Kong is the sort who you can build a division around.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't mind either of those two through. Layla's better as a heel mind and Beth brings something different to the ring, but they are not the answer they should two of many good female talents, but someone like Kong is the sort who you can build a division around.
If she actually shows up to work sure, but she didn't, so you cut her ass loose :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think she's gonna make a surprise return esp after her tweet saying thanks for all the messages but I'm not accepting any bookings and the release still hasn't been actually announced

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Thought the same thing when I saw that one.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
If she actually shows up to work sure, but she didn't, so you cut her ass loose :p

But she has been turning up for work it is WWE who never gave her the green light to return to TV.