WWE Diva Possibly Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty sure she didn't purposely plan on getting pregnant while being in WWE so to say she stole money is pretty inaccurate. Apparently she could have been cameback but creative hasn't found a way to bring her back on T.V which isn't that hard to do.

Vita

Reaction score
you guys act like shes got a 7 figure contract. shes probably in the low 6's, as it was her first contract, she's not going to sell any mags or posters of that nature compared to kelly or whoever. she was there to do one thing, wrestle. She's allowed to have time off when being pregnant, shes allowed time off when she has a mis-carriage, which is possibly one of the worst things you could EVER have to go through.

On top of that, saying creative has 'nothing' for her is Blue. Creative has nothing for zack ryder or jack swagger, because they're bland and one dimentional and easily blend into the background. Karma is twice the size of a normal diva and 3 times the size of aj. that's like saying creative has nothing for the big show. You've got a shit ton for someone that big. hell, KHALI IS STILL HERE and he can't even wrestle, just because his size is so impressive and he's a draw in India.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Also, just another thing, they "release" her two weeks before the 1000th Episode that's going to be jampacked full of surprise returns and what not? I can't help but feel it's a work between the two that's supposed to throw people off the trail of her returning, but instead will gather more attention by doing so.

Edit: Tapout beat me to it kinda.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Also, just another thing, they "release" her two weeks before the 1000th Episode that's going to be jampacked full of surprise returns and what not? I can't help but feel it's a work between the two that's supposed to throw people off the trail of her returning, but instead will gather more attention by doing so.

Thats exactly what I thought. They'd be stupid not to use on her on the 1000th episode.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Pretty sure she didn't purposely plan on getting pregnant while being in WWE so to say she stole money is pretty inaccurate. Apparently she could have been cameback but creative hasn't found a way to bring her back on T.V which isn't that hard to do.
Dawn got released being pregnant and she had actually earned her keep.

Kong did jack shit, signed a deal, got knocked up, took their money to pay the bills and start a family, and hasn't really done anything since. I know it comes out harsh, but she should have been fired when she first got knocked up so soon because it's almost like oh she signed on and then got pregnant within the span, and sat at home collecting a downside check that is more than TNA would ever paunher for working full time or the salary ofan average job.

I'm just saying I would have fired her before footing the bill for her. I wouldn't have fired Dawn at all unless if she wanted to reitre after years of service and making me some cash, and if she did i would have gave her a severance. I would have been canned Kongs ass right when she got pregnant or after the Rumble for leeching money out of me and not doing a damn thing to make me any. Her whole tenure has been a waste and the majority of the blame is on her, unfortunate miscarriage aside.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dawn got release being pregnant and she had actually earned her keep.Kong did jack shit, signed a deal, got knocked up, took their money to pay the bills and start a family, and hasn't really done anything since. I know it comes out harsh, but she should have been fired when she first got knocked up so soon because it's almost like oh she signed on and then got pregnant within the span, and sat at home collecting a downside check that is more than TNA would ever paunher for working full time or the salary ofan average job. I'm just saying I would have fired her before footing the bill for her.
Only thing you are right about is that it came out harsh cause it is. Like I said given how passionate Kong is about wrestling I doubt she purposely planned on getting pregnant. Plus with as much WWE wants to protect their image firing a pregnant woman wouldn't exactly be a good look let alone one who ended up losing the baby. Women in WNBA for a good example get pregnant but you don't see them getting their contract's voided.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

She was two months preggo when she inked the contract. I doubt she disclosed it or they wouldn't have had her in such a hot angle or hired her at all that is stealing.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm sure there is a thing in the contract that if you get injured, or are in no shape to compete on an active level, then you will stay under contract but the pay might change. Maybe she did take a pay cut.

What you're saying is basically, if a superstar or diva gets injured, it's just best to fire them and not let them "drain" money? So Orton, Cena, Triple H, Edge. They should have all been fired. Good logic.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I get that but girls like Candice Parker and Swoops had put in equity beforehand. Kong has still not put in any equity, just been collecting checks. I couldn't say that would sit well with me personally from a wallet standpoint as a businessman, as she has to put in work at some point. You think TNA would have kept her on payroll or that if she had a downside as low as what TnA paid,make wouldn't have been back in the ring working?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm sure there is a thing in the contract that if you get injured, or are in no shape to compete on an active level, then you will stay under contract but the pay might change. Maybe she did take a pay cut.

What you're saying is basically, if a superstar or diva gets injured, it's just best to fire them and not let them "drain" money? So Orton, Cena, Triple H, Edge. They should have all been fired. Good logic.
Yes there are downside deals. And yes she would get more for being on tv and ppv, but the minimum developmental deal pushes out more than TNA does to it's knockouts so you know she was sitting pretty in comaprison

Im saying the difference between a guy like them getting hurt and her is that they got hurt on company time. Not only that, the guys you named put in equity, they made you money, they worked for their spot, and they didn't join you pregnant as some reports say she did. She joined them worked a handfull of dates, possibly already knocked up, and then collected almost 2 years of pay for barely any work as girls like Maria Menunous did more than she has accomplished for the company. That isn't cool. It's like when Tomko got a developmental deal, hid an injury, and then acted like he got hurt workin a dark match before they caught him in the lie and canned his ass. I just don't see how anyone could advocate that she has earned any part of that contract or money she had gotten, or that she wouldn't be back if she was in TnA and making shit money for sitting on her ass

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
She was two months preggo when she inked the contract. I doubt she disclosed it or they wouldn't have had her in such a hot angle or hired her at all that is stealing.
Haven't seen anything about her knowingly being two months pregnant when she signed.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ok time of events Hired late december. Waited until April to debut. Preggo announcement on May 30th. Claimed to have given birth to a LIVE child December 30th 9months after her debut. At this point hadn't wrestled a single match. January Royal Rumble surprise. Two months later announced the child was never alive. Month later engaged. two months later supposedly fired.

Never made the company a dime. Actually cost them money cause of her contract and medical expenses. She's no longer the commodity she was at the time she was hired. (Though I didn't think she was hot shit then) Divas don't have tv time so why spend money to have her on a roster but not compete?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well she had a baby at 9 in Decemeber. That means she was pregnant in March-April and probably late Feb. That was what would bug me if I'm paying her

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Haven't seen anything about her knowingly being two months pregnant when she signed.

my bad it was being preggo at the time of her debut and its based on when she claimed to have had the babyl.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
To top it off she doesn't even have a feud waiting without the Bella's or Kelly or LayCool so I'd just say fuck it and cut the loss. Cutting Cara was debatable, but least he put in something to give you a reason to say let me give him another shot