WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
- Yeah Charlotte's arm is definitely destroyed and right before her title match at Starrcade for the WWE Women's Universal Championship against Shayna Baszler who is also one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions with Ronda. They destroy Charlotte's arm. That arm is definitely broken. Charlotte didn't she have a broken arm earlier this year? Was it the same arm that got injured?

- Charlotte is definitely out of action now especially after having her arm hit with a steel chair multiple times...that arm is definitely broken. But the question is how long will Charlotte Flair be out for?

- I find it hard to believe a guy like Mustafa Ali could take Omos out like that. Omos is a giant a Colossus and Ali takes him down like that with shots to the leg with a metal pipe. Then using a car door on Omos' leg to crush his leg. Well that's one way to chop a giant down to size.

- But then who replaces Charlotte Flair at Starrcade in the WWE Women's Universal Championship match?

- Ricochet wants to face The Enforcer, the muscle of The Hurt Business, EJ Nduka at Starrcade 1 on 1. What a match that'll be.

- Lio Rush of The Hurt Business defending his WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Tyler Breeze at Starrcade...Breeze winning a Fatal 4 Way to get that opportunity...yeah he is definitely going to have the odds stacked against him because when you fight 1 Hurt Business member you're literally fighting them all

- Goldberg literally dominated Xavier Woods...like that was pretty obvious that that was gonna happen but seeing Big E get destroyed too post match also by his hero Goldberg...this is a match I definitely cannot wait for

- Samoa Joe and McIntyre that's the real match that I can't wait for

- Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston is a match that I could watch over and over again but I just have a feeling Orton goes over at Starrcade beating Kofi. Why? After Orton punted Stone Cold Steve Austin in the skull...I just see Orton becoming like the Viper of old and he just starts punting people again and with Kofi I see him getting punted too.

jdswain111

Reaction score
My stars of the week are

1 Bianca belair

2 team kick

3 Boss and hug Connection

4 Charlotte flair

5 Rhea Ripley

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- Yeah Charlotte's arm is definitely destroyed and right before her title match at Starrcade for the WWE Women's Universal Championship against Shayna Baszler who is also one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions with Ronda. They destroy Charlotte's arm. That arm is definitely broken. Charlotte didn't she have a broken arm earlier this year? Was it the same arm that got injured?

- Charlotte is definitely out of action now especially after having her arm hit with a steel chair multiple times...that arm is definitely broken. But the question is how long will Charlotte Flair be out for?

- I find it hard to believe a guy like Mustafa Ali could take Omos out like that. Omos is a giant a Colossus and Ali takes him down like that with shots to the leg with a metal pipe. Then using a car door on Omos' leg to crush his leg. Well that's one way to chop a giant down to size.

- But then who replaces Charlotte Flair at Starrcade in the WWE Women's Universal Championship match?

- Ricochet wants to face The Enforcer, the muscle of The Hurt Business, EJ Nduka at Starrcade 1 on 1. What a match that'll be.

- Lio Rush of The Hurt Business defending his WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Tyler Breeze at Starrcade...Breeze winning a Fatal 4 Way to get that opportunity...yeah he is definitely going to have the odds stacked against him because when you fight 1 Hurt Business member you're literally fighting them all

- Goldberg literally dominated Xavier Woods...like that was pretty obvious that that was gonna happen but seeing Big E get destroyed too post match also by his hero Goldberg...this is a match I definitely cannot wait for

- Samoa Joe and McIntyre that's the real match that I can't wait for

- Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston is a match that I could watch over and over again but I just have a feeling Orton goes over at Starrcade beating Kofi. Why? After Orton punted Stone Cold Steve Austin in the skull...I just see Orton becoming like the Viper of old and he just starts punting people again and with Kofi I see him getting punted too.
Just to confirm Charlotte is not the superstar off the Starrcade match, she is going to be injured but she is not the superstar missing the show

Reactions: Tg11

Tg11

Reaction score
Just to confirm Charlotte is not the superstar off the Starrcade match, she is going to be injured but she is not the superstar missing the show
Okay I see but even so Charlotte Flair is the walking wounded with that arm after it was basically destroyed by Baszler & Rousey. She's going to have to have that arm in a sling or in a cast because that attack was rough.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Randy Orton enters rehab!

Randy Orton has entered rehab and has been pulled from the Starrcade card! What this means for his planned WrestleMania match with Stone Cold Steven Austin is unknown but he will miss Starrcade and the Royal Rumble at least, potentially throwing the WrestleMania plans into disarray!

Mod note: A huge EWR injury there. Really does mess up a huge WrestleMania match if he misses WM but time to adapt.

Kofi Kingston vs Tommaso Ciampa signed for Starrcade!

Kofi online issued a challenge for anyone to step up and take Orton’s place after news broke that he would be missing Starrcade. Tommaso Ciampa would answer the challenge even after his street fight on Raw promising to show why he should be in line for gold in the coming months.

Matchcard for Starrcade
December 20th 2020
Greensboro, North Carolina

Greensboro Coliseum Complex

BEAST IN BLACK – SWEET TRUE LIES

Women’s Universal title match:
Shayna Baszler © vs Charlotte Flair

WWE title last man standing match:
Samoa Joe © vs Drew McIntyre

Intercontinental title match:
Sami Zayn © vs Swerve Strickland

World tag team titles match:
The Hurt Business © vs The Street Profits

WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles match:
The MMA Horsewomen (Ronda Rousey and Marina Shafir) © vs Team Kick

Dream match:
Goldberg vs Big E

I quit match:
Mustafa Ali vs Dolph Ziggler

Singles match:
Rhea Ripley vs Natalya

Singles match:
Kofi Kingston vs Tommaso Ciampa

Pre-show:

Cruiserweight title match:
Lio Rush © vs Tyler Breeze

Singles match:
Ricochet vs EJ Nduka

Matchcard for Royal Rumble
January 31st 2021
St Louis, Missouri

The Dome at Americans Center

EVA UNDER FIRE – I WILL FIGHT

Men’s Royal Rumble match:
30 entrants TBA

Women’s Royal Rumble match:
Rhea Ripley and 29 other entrants

Tg11

Reaction score
- Randy Orton was supposed to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania 37 in Dallas/Arlington, Texas in the biggest most stupendous WrestleMania of all time at Cowboys Stadium...Jerry World but Orton entering rehab...did Orton sustain an injury and if he did, what kind of injury? Or is this a Wellness Violation for Orton?

- Yeah if Orton misses Starrcade and the Royal Rumble, he can still return after on the RAW after the Rumble or he can return in February. Plans don't really have to change especially if he is back by then. You can still have Orton/Austin at Mania.

- Kofi Kingston replacement opponent is Tommaso Ciampa...I mean we just saw what Ciampa was capable of when he just took out The Miz in that Street Fight. So Kofi/Ciampa as an alternative match I wouldn't mind that at all.

Tg11

Reaction score
Starrcade 2020 predictions

Match Order Pre Show

- 1st- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Lio Rush (c) vs Tyler Breeze (Winner: Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush; Hurt Business is off to a winning start)

- 2nd- Ricochet vs EJ Nduka (Winner: The muscle, the enforcer of The Hurt Business EJ Nduka beats Ricochet here; continuing the Hurt Business' winning start to the pay per view

Main Card

- (Opener)- I Quit Match- Mustafa Ali vs Dolph Ziggler (Winner: Mustafa Ali; he makes Ziggler I say Quit which puts Ali over in this feud)

- 2- World Tag Team Championship- The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin) (c) vs The Street Profits (Winners: Still World Tag Team Champions The Hurt Business; Shelton Benjamin pins Angelo Dawkins in the finish to retain the titles)

- 3- Rhea Ripley vs Natalya (MMA Horsewomen) (Winner: Rhea Ripley; Mami The Eradicator just showed up on the main roster; Natalya being a veteran puts Rhea over as a monster babyface; Rhea makes Natalya tap out to her submission finisher)

- 4- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Sami Zayn (c) vs Swerve Strickland (Hurt Business) (Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Swerve Strickland; Swerve dethrones Sami Zayn with Sami losing the title; he won the title all the way back at WrestleMania 36 in this diary if I remember correctly? Hurt Business have all the gold on RAW)

- 5- Tommaso Ciampa vs Kofi Kingston (Winner: Tommaso Ciampa; his main roster push continues with him beating another former world champion in Kofi since he beat Miz

- 6- WWE Women's Tag Team Championship- The MMA Horsewomen (Ronda Rousey & Marina Shafir) (c) (Freebird rule) vs Team Kick (Dakota Kai & Tegan Nox) (Winners: Still WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The MMA Horsewomen; Ronda Rousey makes Tegan Nox tap out; Ronda being on the warpath after losing her WWE Women's Championship to Asuka takes her anger out on Nox)

- 7- Dream Match- Goldberg vs Mr Money in the Bank Big E (Winner: Big E; Mr Money in the Bank goes over his childhood hero in a passing of the torch; Goldberg and Big E shake hands post match as Goldberg raises Big E's arm pretty much passing the torch; this solidifies E as a main event guy in the company)

- 8- WWE Women's Universal Championship- Shayna Baszler (c) (MMA Horsewomen) vs Charlotte Flair (Winner: Still WWE Women's Universal Champion Shayna Baszler; makes Charlotte tap out and breaks Charlotte's arm for good measure since Charlotte's arm is already messed up)

- 9- Main Event- Last Man Standing Match- WWE Championship- Samoa Joe (c) (Hurt Business) vs Drew McIntyre (Winner: Still WWE Champion Samoa Joe; Hurt Business their dominance as a faction continues with them having all the gold)

- Predict the match order- DONE

- What will be the longest match on the card? It will be the main event for the WWE Championship inside Last Man Standing between Samoa Joe and Drew McIntyre.

- What will be the shortest match on the card? It will be Rhea Ripley vs Natalya

- Will there be any surprises? Or any returns? Yes there will be. As far as who the surprise will be? It will be a returning Bobby Lashley...we haven't seen Lashley in months in over and almost a year. Lashley returns as a RAW superstar and Lashley returns as a babyface showing up post match to confront WWE Champion Samoa Joe setting up Joe/Lashley for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble. Especially since there are not enough babyfaces on RAW.

- Who takes the pinfalls in the Tag Team Matches for the World Tag Team Championship and WWE Women's Tag Team Championship? DONE...Angelo Dawkins gets pinned by Shelton Benjamin and Ronda Rousey makes Tegan Nox tap out.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- Randy Orton was supposed to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania 37 in Dallas/Arlington, Texas in the biggest most stupendous WrestleMania of all time at Cowboys Stadium...Jerry World but Orton entering rehab...did Orton sustain an injury and if he did, what kind of injury? Or is this a Wellness Violation for Orton?

- Yeah if Orton misses Starrcade and the Royal Rumble, he can still return after on the RAW after the Rumble or he can return in February. Plans don't really have to change especially if he is back by then. You can still have Orton/Austin at Mania.

- Kofi Kingston replacement opponent is Tommaso Ciampa...I mean we just saw what Ciampa was capable of when he just took out The Miz in that Street Fight. So Kofi/Ciampa as an alternative match I wouldn't mind that at all.
Basically it is rehab according to EWR so could be out for 3 months to a year with how the game does it lol. February would be his earliest he is back but he could miss WM37

Tg11

Reaction score
Basically it is rehab according to EWR so could be out for 3 months to a year with how the game does it lol. February would be his earliest he is back but he could miss WM37
But going to rehab for a Wellness violation though? Really? At best that's 3 months you're missing not a whole year unless you are a major addict.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
But going to rehab for a Wellness violation though? Really? At best that's 3 months you're missing not a whole year unless you are a major addict.
It's how EWR does it. It's between 3 months to 12 months.

Tg11

Reaction score
It's how EWR does it. It's between 3 months to 12 months.
Okay then fair enough but if Orton had to miss a whole year of action that's pretty messed up especially if he were to miss that whole year. But being out 3 months is nothing...because then by February you could still have that program with Austin because WrestleMania isn't until April anyway so.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Okay then fair enough but if Orton had to miss a whole year of action that's pretty messed up especially if he were to miss that whole year. But being out 3 months is nothing...because then by February you could still have that program with Austin because WrestleMania isn't until April anyway so.
Yeah if he is back for Feb he will be back in time for WM. Just going to be a wait and see situation

Tg11

Reaction score
But if I had to do early predictions right now for Royal Rumble 2021 for the card itself

- 30 Man Royal Rumble Match

- 30 Woman Royal Rumble Match

- WWE Championship (RAW main event)- Samoa Joe (c) vs Bobby Lashley (return)

- WWE Universal Championship (Smackdown main event)- Aleister Black (c) vs Seth Freakin Rollins (if he's back by then) or Aleister Black (c) vs Roman Reigns

- WWE Women's Championship (Smackdown main event)- Bianca Belair (c; wins the title at New Year's Revolution) vs Ember Moon (heel)

- WWE Women's Universal Championship- Shayna Baszler (c) vs Sasha Banks

I just hope for the Royal Rumble PPV especially when it comes to the 30 Man and 30 Woman Royal Rumble Matches we find out just which entrants are in the ring for the longest time or who has the most eliminations or who each superstar gets eliminated by

But if certain faction members are in certain Royal Rumble Matches then that gives them a huge advantage or we could even see certain factions face off in the Royal Rumble Match itself and fans would eat it up