WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
- Bad Bunny and his first interaction in WWE in this diary is with John Morrison, Rowan and Erick Rowan...I definitely did not expect that but seeing Heavy Machinery and Mandy Rose make the save for Bunny...I loved it

- I bet Bunny he will perform Booker T with the 2 time WWE Hall of Famer Booker T right by his side as he's singing it at the Rumble

- Loving Heel Ember...attacking Tay Conti from behind and leaving her laying but Ember will do the same to Xia Li if she's not careful

- Roman Reigns will probably task The Usos to bring the WWE Tag Team Championships to The Bloodline especially if The Usos qualify for the Ladder Match and to make sure of that Roman will see to it Jacob Fatu is in the corner of The Usos or Jacob will somehow interfere in the match destroying whoever to make sure his cousins come out on top

- Does Zelina not realize her clients are defending their titles their WWE Tag Team Championship not against 1 but 3 other teams? Not to mention in not just any regular match but a Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Ladder Match...Nakamura does he have experience in Ladder Matches? Or how about Dijakovic?

- Jeff Hardy & Mansoor qualify for the Ladder Match...we know Hardy's experience with ladders and Ladder Matches in general so

- I knew AJ Styles like a piranha would pounce on WWE Universal Champion Aleister Black and he does from behind especially as Black just went through a grueling match teaming up with Kevin Owens, Edge and the Mysterios to face The Church of Rollins in the main event...AJ gets the first shot in on Black but I see Black returning the favor next week on Smackdown. Or Aleister playing supernatural mind games with AJ because he's basically the new Undertaker of the company so passing of the supernatural torch.

- Daniel Bryan being the 1st superstar out of 30 guys to declare for the 2021 Men's Royal Rumble Match...Bryan has never won a Men's Royal Rumble Match in his career. He's done everything except that so Bryan has to be a favorite in this match.

- Beat the Clock Challenges WWE United States Champion Finn Balor beats Riddle of Alpha Academy and then Chad Gable of The Academy beats Buddy Murphy of The OC in just under 3 seconds better than Balor's time and Gable gets to choose the stipulation for their match at New Year's Revolution...I think Gable chooses either a Submission Match for the WWE United States Championship or he chooses a 2 out of 3 Falls Match or an Iron Man Match

- The IIconics of all people attack Bianca Belair and WWE Women's Champion Asuka...I just would have never have expected that from them

- I'm surprised Roman Reigns the Tribal Chief let Edge live because he literally could have sicked Jacob Fatu on Edge at any time but he didn't...but I think Roman is just biding his time waiting for the right moment

- Ronda Rousey has been in a mood ever since losing her WWE Women's Championship...been on the warpath breaking TVs...destroying people's arms like Charlotte Flair...so I can only imagine what she plans on doing to Sasha Banks & Bayley now that they have become #1 Contenders for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship especially after The Boss n Hug Connection beat Naomi & Tamina of The Bloodline

- I wonder what Roman will think about his cousin Tamina and his cousin in law Naomi losing? Especially because he said to them specifically I want you guys to bring gold to The Bloodline and they failed

- I wonder which other Smackdown superstars declare for the 2021 Men's Royal Rumble Match?

- Final go home show before Starrcade...2 more days until Starrcade and I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy Mustang

jdswain111

Reaction score
We hear some children cheering and saying ASUKA name and Megan hi fiving some with a smile on her face. Hello everyone welcome to this is adorable on YouTube and as you can hear laughs we have a brand new women's champion as Asuka defeated Ronda Rousey do you want to take a look kids? Loud cheering let's see it again.

Asuka follows after Ronda and locks her in the ASUKA LOCK CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF RONDA! She wrenches back on the hold as the referee is just starting to come to in the ring. Ronda is fighting for her life and RAISES HER ARM… BUT SHE REFUSES TO GIVE IN! With her last gasp of breath, she forces her way out of the hold and twists on the arm of Asuka… GOING FOR A CROSS ARMBREAKER… BUT ASUKA COUNTERS WITH A POWERBOMB INTO A SPIN KICK! Asuka makes the cover

RONDA KICKS OUT!

Asuka shows the first signs of shock, almost getting flashbacks to WrestleMania and Queen of the Ring where she could not put away Ember Moon! Ronda is on her knees struggling to even stand. She looks at Asuka who starts to smile knowing Ronda is on her last legs. Ronda responds barely even being able to lift her arms to get it over with… AND ASUKA HITS A SPIN KICK DROPPING HER! Asuka makes the cover .

Winner and NEW WWE Women’s Champion Asuka

Asuka gets to her feet with a smile on her face, having become a 3-time Women’s Champion! She gets to her feet and celebrates the victory lifting the WWE Women’s title in the air.

Back to Megan who claps with the kids

Yes a 3 time women's champion congratulations to Asuka but she was not alone out there the EST Bianca belair fans of Bianca kids cheering. let's see what she had to say on smackdown.

She heads to the commentary desk and joins the commentary team ahead of the main event. Byron asks why she is out here which she calls a stupid question. She tells the duo she wants to scout who she is going to beat for the title at New Year’s Revolution.

Belair says Asuka was once UN-DE-FEA-TED like she is since coming to Smackdown but she has been beaten.

Belair says Ronda is one of the most dominant women the world has ever seen but she knows she can beat anyone, even her.

Belair on commentary puts over how lethal being trapped in a hold like the Asuka lock is and you have to get out of it. She tells the commentary team that she would have powered out instead and tells us that Ronda will have expended energy to get to the ropes.

She walks over to the ropes and rolls out of the ring heading to the timekeeper’s area! She grabs hold of her WWE Women’s title… BUT BELAIR LEAVES COMMENTARY AND GRABS THE TITLE FROM HER!Belair on commentary explains that she stopped Ronda from cheating because she is the E.S.T. and wants to fight the best. She carries on the celebration before rolling out of the ring and comes face to face with Belair as the two women stare each other down.

Megan Morant: so the EST doing the right thing there stopping Ronda from cheating and we have a very important message from Bianca Belair.

Bianca belair : hello my little ESTs just wanted to tell you all that I love all the messages you send me but I have a important message for all of you, you see it really wrong to cheat and that's in school so please don't cheat and take care and blows a kiss.

Megan: well thank you so much to Bianca for that video don't you agree kids, kids nodding there heads so that means at New year revolution in las vegas it will be the champion Asuka Vs Bianca belair for the smackdown women's championship and I'm looking forward to that. Moving on the team all of us enjoy watching is the boss n hug Connection yes Sasha banks and Bayley what were they up to rubs her chin she smiles.

THE BOSS ‘N’ HUG CONNECTION is shown walking into SHAWN MICHAELS’S OFFICE! Shawn has a smile on his face and is glad to have them in his office even making a joke about getting to hug BAYLEY! SASHA BANKS gets the conversation back on track and says they want to get a shot for the tag team titles. Shawn agrees they deserve a chance but mentions the Bloodline also deserves a chance as well.

Bayley and Sasha both agree that they are willing to fight anyone they need to if it means getting their hands on the tag team titles they brought to the WWE and out of the hands of the MMA Horsewomen or beat Team Kick too. Shawn confirms the number one contender’s match is official with the winning team next week facing the winner of the Starrcade match. The duo smiles before making it clear to HBK they will be keeping an eye on the main event and will have Asuka’s back.

Asuka gets to her feet and looks to grab hold of Ronda ready to end this match… JESSAMYN DUKE AND MARINA SHAFIR WALK OUT HEADING DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP! The crowd loudly boos as Asuka gets ready for them to attack… THE BOSS ‘N’ HUG CONNECTION COME OUT! Loud cheers from the live crowd as the duo take out the goons, brawling into the crowd.

Megan: so cute are Sasha and Bayley they did have Asuka back let's have a cheer for that cheering. And now they have a number 1 contender match Vs the bloodline do we like the bloodline children let's me ask a couple of you how about you no, what about you, shakes her head, and you feel the same way nods his head. Well the kids have all agreed and they want the Boss n hug Connection to win thank you kids for your help there.

Now you may remember a few weeks ago we had a young 7 year old who was scared of Scarlett and she was going to give him some WWE goodies if he look at her for 5 seconds well let take a look at the tape and see how he got on.

We see Megan with the kid telling him it's going to be alright I'm right with you and gives him a hug and they walk in to a room with Scarlett standing there looking all menacing well well it's about time I'm very busy you know but I'm going to enjoy this he won't dare to look at me laughing. Megan puts the kid near Scarlett with his head still down you give me a thumbs up when you're ready and I will start the 5 seconds. Scarlett smiling looking down at him the thumb goes up and Megan starts to count down 5 4 3 still no movement 2 1 and nothing Scarlett laughing oh you poor little one I really enjoyed that and puts her hand under his chin you will always be scared of me laughing in his face but wait a minute the little boy says start the time again no wait that's not allowed there are no rules Scarlett says Megan and she counts down again from 5 to 1 and the boy don't take his eyes away from Scarlett and Megan says yes you're done it you won and Scarlett scoffs saying he cheated and walked away angry and Megan hugs the boy and says well done you was so brave and for that hear is two Ringside tickets to the royal rumble next month and your favourite wrestler autograph from Sasha banks the boy says thanks and gives her a hug your very welcome buddy.

Back to Megan to loudly cheering

Yes really well done to that little guy fantastic work and before we go I just want to remind you all that the next show of this is adorable Will be with my New co-host Cora Jade so looking forward to that and I will see you next time bye everyone.

cora_jade_skateboard_edit_2022_by_kingocho3k_dexbvgm-fullview.jpg

jdswain111

Reaction score
Megan Morant: hello everyone now normally I would be with kids but due to the end of Monday night raw and what happened to Charlotte flair as all the kids watch the show before we go live on YouTube they got upset so we will not have this is adorable this morning but you can join us after smackdown where all our favourites the EST Bianca belair, Asuka, and Sasha banks and Bayley the Boss n hug Connection. And our my new partner Cora Jade will be with me and I will leave you to a video message from her see you next time.

Cora Jade " hi kids I'm looking forward to joining this is adorable and seeing you all with my trusty skateboard with Me and let's have some fun and smiles.