WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
Getting to New Year's Revolution is what I can't wait for or wait to see because in the past I always used to love New Year's Revolution pay per views so for you to bring this particular PPV back, I actually love it

But waiting for the 2021 Royal Rumble pay per view because in this diary it begins the road to WrestleMania 37 in Tampa Bay, Florida or I swear in this diary last year WrestleMania 36 was in Tampa wasn't it not? So then where would it be this year then?

Plus Royal Rumble we get the Men's Royal Rumble Match and we get the Women's Royal Rumble Match

My pick to win the Men's Royal Rumble Match assuming he's in the Royal Rumble Match is my Tribal Chief Roman Reigns and if he has his Bloodline members in there helping him like The Usos and Jacob Fatu as entrants themselves, then Roman is winning it.

But for the Women's Royal Rumble Match it is so hard to call because it could be Bianca Belair or it could be Rhea Ripley or it could be Charlotte Flair or Sasha Banks or Bayley or Asuka or any of the MMA Horsewomen or Naomi of the Bloodline could win it or Tamina