WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
I definitely cannot wait until we see the build up towards New Year's Revolution Smackdown exclusive PPV now that Survivor Series is over

Especially because of the match we're getting for the WWE Women's Championship...Bianca Belair vs Ronda Rousey which for me is a dream match. A first time ever match that is WrestleMania worthy in a sense but both women are essentially heels in this program but Bianca is showing signs of a babyface turn though because the fans are getting behind her despite her being a heel. Ronda being a heel, who is hated more? Ronda is

Aleister Black just became WWE Universal Champion again for the 2nd time dethroning Seth Rollins and who knows when Rollins will be back, so who does he defend his title against at this PPV?

On the Smackdown side of things, which women will declare for the 2021 30 Woman Royal Rumble Match? Or which men will declare for the 2021 30 Man Royal Rumble Match?