WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
careful what you wish for

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's say I can easily confirm my self with my role :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
again theres been plenty of points about you and youve literally done nothing all day but throw shade. your read back has done nothing to convince me. we have an hour left. again, im not going to be patient for much longer.
Motherfucker I've been playing poker with friends last night and sleeping for 12 hours, fuck outta here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Motherfucker I've been playing poker with friends last night and sleeping for 12 hours, fuck outta here

sounds like your problem not mine :draper2

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Are you sure you had a wagon on you D1? Because your first post wasn't until almost 10 hours into N1

It was indeed. I've blurred the lines between my days. My point about being cautious of the role remains though, regardless of how many votes I was on at the time.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Fellas, remember we're all :pals: here ok

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
youve also offered no other direction so i can only assume your simply stalling to a no lynch. all youve done is throw shade at every player who has voted you but offered no actual alternative direction, either implied or with a vote. it is of my opinion your full of shit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
sounds like your problem not mine :draper2
I'm not gonna keep arguing with you, this wagon sucks and you've failed to acknowledge any of the points I brought up as to why it does, especially Skys double standards, so as far as I'm concerned any credibility you have as the would-be town leader this game is gone. I don't even have you as town to begin with, I still think you might be the indy/traitor which would explain why you seem towny-but-not-quite-as-towny-as-usual.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Would your role be deemed worthy of protection?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'm not gonna keep arguing with you, this wagon sucks and you've failed to acknowledge any of the points I brought up as to why it does, especially Skys double standards, so as far as I'm concerned any credibility you have as the would-be town leader this game is gone. I don't even have you as town to begin with, I still think you might be the indy/traitor which would explain why you seem towny-but-not-quite-as-towny-as-usual.
found a picture of you

DpudlDKU0AEtoSj.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

yeah im aware youve basically done not a whole lot but indy spec me :heston:

why exactly would I care about how yo ufeel about my credibility. you are at 5 votes. stop being an idiot and fucking claim and stop stalling ffs

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
youve also offered no other direction so i can only assume your simply stalling to a no lynch. all youve done is throw shade at every player who has voted you but offered no actual alternative direction, either implied or with a vote. it is of my opinion your full of shit
Yes, like any direction I come up with less than 1 hour before deadline has any chance of taking off, especially if it happens to be a vote on actual scum. Pretty sure 8 townies will quickly assemble to quicklynch without a claim.

I was gonna bide my time and see what happened overnight before deciding on another direction but it woulda probably been Sky or Barry. Ima put my vote on Sky despite it being complete nonsense just so you can't act like me not putting a vote down means I don't believe what I'm saying, okay? Will this make you fucking happy?

vote Sky

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yes, like any direction I come up with less than 1 hour before deadline has any chance of taking off, especially if it happens to be a vote on actual scum. Pretty sure 8 townies will quickly assemble to quicklynch without a claim.

I was gonna bide my time and see what happened overnight before deciding on another direction but it woulda probably been Sky or Barry. Ima put my vote on Sky despite it being complete nonsense just so you can't act like me not putting a vote down means I don't believe what I'm saying, okay? Will this make you fucking happy?

vote Sky

Just answered my question I was typing lol. Question was going to be "whom from your wagon would be your most suspect"