WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay this read list is very uhm... how do I put it. Odd. He has Lethal as town but later votes him down the line, Jeff as indy and never really pushes hard on this either. It feels very... what's the word I'm thinking of?

Anyways this stinks.
Yes, I even said that I wouldn't be pushing an indy read because doing so on D2 would be bonkers when we actually got a scum flip we can examine for interactions. If that's the only thing wrong you could find about my reads list - besides Lethal whom I explained - I'm not impressed.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Just to clarify, although I think Tweet has been a little suspicious this game, I'm more suspicious of Lethal than I am of Tweet right now. I feel like I have more of a case on Lethal being non-town than I do for Tweet so I won't be voting for Tweet.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I believe from my read back that Tweet has not been playing with good intentions.
Uh-huh, one page earlier he goes "could both of these direction be red herrings" and now he reads me scum based on my interaction with _one_ player.

"okay"

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did Barry claim before the Tweet wagon picked up?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also can't help but notice that Kajuh is Jeffs top town read when it's the point that I made that Kajuh being the Watcher means he's not the Rolewatcher since the Rolecop is dead that probably got him a good way to arriving at that read :cozy

:heston: ah yes, that must be it . what is the point of this post exactly other than to try and discredit every thing ive said?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cool I'm caught up, Sky unsurprisingly DIDN'T ask Lethal the same question she asked me regarding the Executioner so that's just an obvious attempt to make me look bad, and it's obviously not real scumhunting either if you ask that question selectively.

Sky probably scum, Jeff possibly scum, Lethal and Barry could be scum but good chance it's just them being wrong (with some OMGUS out of Lethal) and Haza I still got as town from this wagon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so basically everyone is scum on your wagon except haza. cool story. claim

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:heston: ah yes, that must be it . what is the point of this post exactly other than to try and discredit every thing ive said?
The point is you're agreeing with my points but are now hard pushing for a claim despite there being quite literally no case. Tell me what's towny about that?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (3) - Alco, Tweet, Kajuh
Tweet (5) - Sky, Jeff, Lethal, Haza, Barry
Barry (1) - Doddsy

With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. You have ~1 hours remaining.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The point is you're agreeing with my points but are now hard pushing for a claim despite there being quite literally no case. Tell me what's towny about that?

again theres been plenty of points about you and youve literally done nothing all day but throw shade. your read back has done nothing to convince me. we have an hour left. again, im not going to be patient for much longer.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
again theres been plenty of points about you and youve literally done nothing all day but throw shade. your read back has done nothing to convince me. we have an hour left. again, im not going to be patient for much longer.
You already got your vote on me, good job pretending like there's anything more you can do than bark at me and tag others to vote me :jade

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean if I'm scum here we janitored a role so I'd simply claim that and tell you to fuck off

But right now I'm content simply telling you to fuck off without claiming