WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Tweet can you post a reads list wheneve your down, mein fuhrer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like if you actually think Lethals reasoning to vote me is bad, why is your take on this wagon still "duhh I guess it's claim or die for the ole Tweester hurrr" instead of "this wagon sucks I'm outta here"?

see above. ive got my own reasons for doubting the validity of your posts. as do others. thats more important thatn lethals current ramblings to me. post claim/flip, then you can be assured ill be looking at everyones reasons carefully.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
anyways, hurry up, I feel your stalling here. we have little time, so make with the read back and claim already please
You should try and estimate the chances of me claiming in the face of somebody going "ClAiM NOWWOWOWO!!!!" for a wagon that I'm currently tearing limb from limb :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
More likely than you.
Cool, have you asked him the Executioner question when he brought up Executioners?

In fact don't answer this I only got like 8 more pages to catch up on, I'll go see for myself.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
There's less than 2 hours so we haven't much else to do during your "destruction" of your wagon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You should try and estimate the chances of me claiming in the face of somebody going "ClAiM NOWWOWOWO!!!!" for a wagon that I'm currently tearing limb from limb :cozy

we have an hour and change left, this isn't really an up for debate thing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Cool, have you asked him the Executioner question when he brought up Executioners?

In fact don't answer this I only got like 8 more pages to catch up on, I'll go see for myself.
Times when we're online don't usually overlap, so even if I were inclined to, I doubt I'd have gotten the chance

Kajuh

Reaction score
Indeed it was. I had a wagon on me during day 1 as well.

Maybe there isn't one after all and this is just pointless rabble about something that may or may not exist. Tweet has been on 4+ for a while too and nothing has happened in regards to that so it could just be that it doesn't exist, both of us are scum, or if it does exist, it hasn't been used yet.

In Nintendo, for example, my team in that game waited until lylo to use it
End of Day 1

Juice inexplicably played against her win condition, and so she fell on her sword...
16432.jpg

Character: Blaine
Role: Jack of All Trades (2-Shot Roleblocker/2-Shot Rolecop/2-Shot Evans Cop)
Alignment: Newcomers

A great new addition to the WS Mafia section, you seem to be competent at all aspects of the game! As such you will be the Jack of All Trades this game. Each night you may choose to use one of the following shots:

2x Roleblock - Twice at night you can target a player and block them from using their role
2x Rolecop - Twice at night you can target a player and gain knowledge of their role
2x Evans Cop - Evans is a traitor that you’re looking to bring in from the cold. Twice at night you may target a player and learn if they are Evans or not. If you find Evans, he will be recruited into your team’s QT

QT: :garrett

You win when the Newcomers control the majority.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to get in your roles. Please inform me if do not intend to use your role.
Are you sure you had a wagon on you D1? Because your first post wasn't until almost 10 hours into N1

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also can't help but notice that Kajuh is Jeffs top town read when it's the point that I made that Kajuh being the Watcher means he's not the Rolewatcher since the Rolecop is dead that probably got him a good way to arriving at that read :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Pretty similar to what I meant when I said to Jeff he had been fairly erratic day one. He was flippety flopping on Jeff a fair amount too. It didn't seem very composed. Alco was quick to dismiss that idea too so there could be something there between those two maybe. Happy to join in

vote: tweet
I still think Haza is town but this point is bad, you've played with me enough times to know that I don't give a rats ass about being consistent or steadfast in my reads as town.