WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kajuh

Reaction score
Kajuh great fucking game
I couldn't have done it without you calling me out for my half-assed reads on D1, motivated me to do better lol.
You had an amazing game as well!

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
1614039766075.png

:proud

oh cp being cop survivor was a disaster for me too lol
Juice's flip had me despondent, totally checked out lmao. You played really well my friend, I was never sure you were scum at all. :)

Thanks for the game, and congratulations to the winners (which happens to include myself!) and particularly my good friend Haza who played brilliantly!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
View attachment 8287

Juice's flip had me despondent, totally checked out lmao. You played really well my friend, I was never sure you were scum at all. :)

Thanks for the game, and congratulations to the winners (which happens to include myself!) and particularly my good friend Haza who played brilliantly!
Glad I could do your great name justice my friend

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
View attachment 8287

yeah i figured that was the case. we were battling from the back pretty much from the get go. i didnt know u were my scumate till it was too late as well and there wasnt much i could do after the daykill. NEXT TIME!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yaaaaay gj people

Incredibly well played game from Haza and Kajuh... from everyone actually :pals:

Thanx fo gaem Poyz0r!!1

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Good to see that Stumpy Tweet made an impression :jade

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Thanks for the game Poyser. Everyone was on point with their gameplay, Kajuh certainly marked his arrival (big things now expected). My only gripe would be having the seraph in with the BG claimable role which kinda screwed me over, but my posts had fucked me over by that point anyway so I was hanging by a thread.

Haza played sensational as well and I think there's no debate at all for the awards.

Apologies to Jeff for botching a bit of my arguments and getting lumped down, but hey, as I said in the QT, I did as well as I could have and old Lethal would have folded like a bitch.

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
A seraph and a BG is a town combo all the time lol, it’s your job to sell it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
A seraph and a BG is a town combo all the time lol, it’s your job to sell it

oh absolutely and I failed to do so. Thought I had placed myself in good stead but Kajuh just wasn't dropping it and got his goose.

I'll know better for next time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thanks for the game Poyser. Everyone was on point with their gameplay, Kajuh certainly marked his arrival (big things now expected). My only gripe would be having the seraph in with the BG claimable role which kinda screwed me over, but my posts had fucked me over by that point anyway so I was hanging by a thread.

Haza played sensational as well and I think there's no debate at all for the awards.

Apologies to Jeff for botching a bit of my arguments and getting lumped down, but hey, as I said in the QT, I did as well as I could have and old Lethal would have folded like a bitch.

the efffort level was outstanding lethal. i had a great time playing with you on my team. poop happens!

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Junkette

Reaction score
Blaine making me proud with the day 1 VT claim, super selfish, reminds me of old town junk! It obviously wasn’t roleplay but knowing he drew me it felt like it haha