WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm voting Tweet in spirit, but don't want to put him in possible executioner range.

Be nice if he could come in and add to the discussion. In fact, be nice if everyone else could join me here too. I'm lonely :/
This post is BEYOND DUMB

Lethal himself has been on 5 votes so if there was an Executioner he'd probably be dead if he actually is town :heston

Reactions: Kajuh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This post is BEYOND DUMB

Lethal himself has been on 5 votes so if there was an Executioner he'd probably be dead if he actually is town :heston

Which was day 1. Look further and you'll see me mention this very fact as to why I didn't bring it up earlier to Kajuh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you think there's an executioner role, do you not think you would've been executed? or is there a reason why you weren't worried about it?
Kajuh points this out as well okay

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It was Day 2 though

Indeed it was. I had a wagon on me during day 1 as well.

Maybe there isn't one after all and this is just pointless rabble about something that may or may not exist. Tweet has been on 4+ for a while too and nothing has happened in regards to that so it could just be that it doesn't exist, both of us are scum, or if it does exist, it hasn't been used yet.

In Nintendo, for example, my team in that game waited until lylo to use it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well now that I realise I had made that oversight, I'm fine with voting now

Vote: Tweet

Geez
Yeah no it still makes no sense whatsoever. You acknowledged you were at 5 votes when you claimed so you suddenly talking about Executioners when it came to placing your vote somewhere is stupid. If you're actually town and still alive after the BG claim, you'd have no reason at all to think there was an Executioner in the game. If you want my opinion, I think you wanted to feign being hesitant to vote me in case I get lynched by inventing a reason not to vote me despite "wanting to".

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah lethals weird exc spec and barrys wierd park of vote earylier in the phase were both odd

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Kajuh judging by your posts and lack of unvote your favoring lynching lethal regardless of claim?
1613841253858.png

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I guess a potential scum team could think they'd be able to mislynch Lethal in spite of any claim he may have but I for one am pretty sure that if I'm scum and Lethal claims BG in Executioner range, I just pull the trigger.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah no it still makes no sense whatsoever. You acknowledged you were at 5 votes when you claimed so you suddenly talking about Executioners when it came to placing your vote somewhere is stupid. If you're actually town and still alive after the BG claim, you'd have no reason at all to think there was an Executioner in the game. If you want my opinion, I think you wanted to feign being hesitant to vote me in case I get lynched by inventing a reason not to vote me despite "wanting to".

I'm not guessing the scum team motivation, I'm interested in catching them out and seeing them lynched.

Maybe there isn't one and my paranoia/hesitation is unnecessary.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yet you're voting with him?

ive stated some of my reason and why i think his claim is legit for now :draper2 ,its not like hes the only one whos made a case against you here, lets not be obtuse.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like if you actually think Lethals reasoning to vote me is bad, why is your take on this wagon still "duhh I guess it's claim or die for the ole Tweester hurrr" instead of "this wagon sucks I'm outta here"?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, hurry up, I feel your stalling here. we have little time, so make with the read back and claim already please