WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I just realized Juices role PM says JOAT, so it stands to reason that not all scum are as stacked on roles as she was, since what's the point of calling someone a JOAT if all other scum also have 3 roles?

If this is 4+1 scum ima lose my shit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just realized Juices role PM says JOAT, so it stands to reason that not all scum are as stacked on roles as she was, since what's the point of calling someone a JOAT if all other scum also have 3 roles?

If this is 4+1 scum ima lose my shit

this has nothing to do with anything right now. 0 point to this post yet again

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ngl your point regarding Sky makes some sense. If we had more time, I'd be inclined to join you. Last scum game of hers I remember was PR mafia. Might be worth examining again.

I do like, however, that you identified brutus going all out in defence of you. That increases my town read of him ten-fold.
Again this makes no sense at all on SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS. Jeff, Sky, your comments on the bolded, right now.

Kajuh

Reaction score
The one time I saw Tweet as scum, he gave up kinda easily. I feel like his defense here has been really good for this most part and I'm thinking he doesn't want to claim because he has a role that could really benefit town and doesn't want scum to know that right before the night phase starts.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with anything right now. 0 point to this post yet again
It has to do with playing the game outside of getting pinned to the wall by you three. I'm not gonna be held hostage by people I think are likely to be scum and just desperate for my claim despite there being just about literally no case.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Again this makes no sense at all on SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS. Jeff, Sky, your comments on the bolded, right now.

How doesn't it? I've set my read on him (dig that one up) and I doubt he goes so balls to the wall in defence of someone if he's scum, thus drawing attention to himself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It has to do with playing the game outside of getting pinned to the wall by you three. I'm not gonna be held hostage by people I think are likely to be scum and just desperate for my claim despite there being just about literally no case.

right, no case :okay

so how empty is your qt? is that why youve been missing all day and suddenly decided to simply claim every point against you is crap, and just decided yo uwerent going to claim despite thats how the fucking game works?

Kajuh

Reaction score
ngl your point regarding Sky makes some sense. If we had more time, I'd be inclined to join you. Last scum game of hers I remember was PR mafia. Might be worth examining again.

I do like, however, that you identified brutus going all out in defence of you. That increases my town read of him ten-fold.
Your vote is on Tweet though. If you think he's scum, why would you join him?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Juice's reads are the reasoning behind both Tweet and Haza being orange, he explained all his reads then had Haza/Tweet in at random so I think one of them is likely scum

What are your thoughts on this Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
right, no case :okay

so how empty is your qt? is that why youve been missing all day and suddenly decided to simply claim every point against you is crap, and just decided yo uwerent going to claim despite thats how the fucking game works?
No, the way the game works is, you get wagoned and deal with it any way you see fit. You should know this since in Poysers last game you got wagoned and turned it around without claiming. This game isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be and you absolutely know this. You're not this bad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nah you dont really get to ask questions atm tbheston
No, the way the game works is, you get wagoned and deal with it any way you see fit. You should know this since in Poysers last game you got wagoned and turned it around without claiming. This game isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be and you absolutely know this. You're not this bad.

nice flase equivalent. pretty sure the wagon on me was gone by the time i even logged in last game and poyser had already unvoted me then. ur full of shit lol