WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah its not personal, i just think he's either scum or using 10 on the 1-10 scale logic :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
imagine dropping a vote to appease someone instead of scumhunting :heston no wonder town's been in fucking shambles
What are you even talking about? We lynched scum d1 and a lynch on town got averted today, plus "only" one townie died n1. I'd say we're doing quite well :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well replace logic with another word but then ppl may get med. sok tho we can drop it for now, its likely not really going anywhere, and its literally two of us talking. without other input its not super useful overal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Again, I'll be pretty shocked if you're town here cause this exchange reminds me so much of Star Wars where you were the SK, which is pretty ironic since Indy/Traitor is pretty much the role I've been putting you on before any of this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What are you even talking about? We lynched scum d1 and a lynch on town got averted today, plus "only" one townie died n1. I'd say we're doing quite well :cozy

we didnt lynch scum lets be honest :p. if you are town then today is good though.

I was being an ass and implying town has sucked until my return :rippedcal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, I'll be pretty shocked if you're town here cause this exchange reminds me so much of Star Wars where you were the SK, which is pretty ironic since Indy/Traitor is pretty much the role I've been putting you on before any of this.

well all your talk of past games and references to them as a defence reminds me of your patented scum game so :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Waiting for CP to comment tbheston

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Kajuh I am correct here yes, that lethal was indeed at 3 and not a new wagon at all? sky was a new wagon, in fact. so thats not even true tweet
youve also offered no other direction so i can only assume your simply stalling to a no lynch. all youve done is throw shade at every player who has voted you but offered no actual alternative direction, either implied or with a vote. it is of my opinion your full of shit

I mean you're right about your current post, Lethal was at 3 votes and voting for him wouldn't have been a new wagon. But, you guys weren't talking about Lethal when all that happened. You were asking Tweet why he wasn't offering any other alternatives. So technically, going an alternative direction would've led to starting a new wagon and I think that's what Tweet meant about not having enough time to start another wagon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean you're right about your current post, Lethal was at 3 votes and voting for him wouldn't have been a new wagon. But, you guys weren't talking about Lethal when all that happened. You were asking Tweet why he wasn't offering any other alternatives. So technically, going an alternative direction would've led to starting a new wagon and I think that's what Tweet meant about not having enough time to start another wagon.

well thats a bit pedantic...an alternative direction doesnt mean a brand new wagon. tweets not that dumb

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if thats what hes hanging his hat on, thats a pretty big wording technicallity for a shitty ass vote. i aint backing down from that shizzle