WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
.you literally started a new wagon on sky, while saying you didnt want to start a new wagon with an hour left.

what exactly are you talking about ???
Go look back on the post where I voted her and you'll get your answer.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Dude this argument with you reminds me so much of Star Wars right now.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Thank god i dont have to send any night actions this game because im...

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
answer the question?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes, like any direction I come up with less than 1 hour before deadline has any chance of taking off, especially if it happens to be a vote on actual scum. Pretty sure 8 townies will quickly assemble to quicklynch without a claim.

I was gonna bide my time and see what happened overnight before deciding on another direction but it woulda probably been Sky or Barry. Ima put my vote on Sky despite it being complete nonsense just so you can't act like me not putting a vote down means I don't believe what I'm saying, okay? Will this make you fucking happy?

vote Sky

this doesnt answer shit since you spent most of the end phase sussing lethal and yo uadmit your only putting to vote there to appease me. i have no idea what the fuck that has to do with your 2 point you pointed on earlier. sounds to me your moving goal posts. you scum wit lethal?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yes, like any direction I come up with less than 1 hour before deadline has any chance of taking off, especially if it happens to be a vote on actual scum. Pretty sure 8 townies will quickly assemble to quicklynch without a claim.

I was gonna bide my time and see what happened overnight before deciding on another direction but it woulda probably been Sky or Barry. Ima put my vote on Sky despite it being complete nonsense just so you can't act like me not putting a vote down means I don't believe what I'm saying, okay? Will this make you fucking happy?

vote Sky
There, I voted Sky literally so you would shut up about me not backing my suspicions and I even said at the time that it's complete nonsense to vote anybody then. Ironically you're now taking that to sus me as well so well isn't that fucking awesome.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess I just dont understand what the fuck your talking about or what town motivation you have to any of that. none of your voting logic makes sense , you should be scum hunting and voting where you think you can lynch scum. not put a vote down to "" so i cant accuse you of not meaning what you say'' . what kind of shit town logic is that. in either case, its fucking dumb or scummy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
this doesnt answer shit since you spent most of the end phase sussing lethal and yo uadmit your only putting to vote there to appease me. i have no idea what the fuck that has to do with your 2 point you pointed on earlier. sounds to me your moving goal posts. you scum wit lethal?
Again, I literally answered this already. Lethals post that I considered a slip came after I voted Sky here and sure, I could have changed my vote but there's literally no fucking point in doing that 30 minutes before deadline when the thread is this dead.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Let's all cool down and tone down the language. We're all :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There, I voted Sky literally so you would shut up about me not backing my suspicions and I even said at the time that it's complete nonsense to vote anybody then. Ironically you're now taking that to sus me as well so well isn't that fucking awesome.

thats not a good reson to vote, so like i said , either your just being a trolly ass for no fucking reason, or your scum. so ya, i thin kwere done talking because none of these points make any fucking sense, other than to simply make me fcuking annoyed that you refuse to answer basic fucking questions

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
imagine dropping a vote to appease someone instead of scumhunting :heston no wonder town's been in fucking shambles

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I guess the thread wasn't literally dead but you know, the only people who coulda voted with me were the ones who were sussing me so they're not gonna change their minds and suddenly vote with me. Again, no fucking point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
thats not a good reson to vote, so like i said , either your just being a trolly ass for no fucking reason, or your scum. so ya, i thin kwere done talking because none of these points make any fucking sense, other than to simply make me fcuking annoyed that you refuse to answer basic fucking questions
I know and I literally acknowledged that it was a stupid vote, but guess what - if I hadn't voted Sky there you'd chew my ear off about it now. I did vote Sky and you're also chewing my ear off about it now. I lose either way.