WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I voted Lethal during his initial wagon so that part just isn't true, in fact it's pretty much the only valid point that people voted me for so I don't know how you could actually forget about that? And also I don't see how you can see my play around him and his play around me as any sort of distancing. I gave him a slight town read initially only to then wagon him at the first opportunity after I liked a post that Haza made about him, and he pushed hard together with you and Sky to get my claim or get me lynched. I'd say we're hard not-knowingly-aligned at this stage.

Lethals post came after I voted Sky and sure, I could have voted him right then and there but there's two reasons I didn't.
1. I genuinely wanted yours and Skys thoughts on his post and even though I pretty much jumped the gun on it with my reaction anyway, I didn't wanna make it look like he genuinely just scum slipped in my eyes so as to avoid giving you my conclusion before hearing your takes.
2. The point I made about a half dozen times that me starting a new wagon less than an hour before deadline being completely useless stands.

but it wasnt a new wagon, he was at three, and had you read the htread as yo uclaimed, youd have seen that kajuh was more than happy to lynch.

to point 2 is invalid, nota new wagon.

point 1 feels a lil iffy but fine, i guess.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My fault for seeing a bit red there, but do try and see it from my POV too. I wanted peoples input, regardless where they decided to vote. Also kind of why I would have prefered a claim or stfu after saying they wont claim but i certainly didnt help that situation so...mya.

i still think its absolute crap not to claim and absolutely self serving , not backing down dfrom that, especially when the guy has barely done any scum hunting outside of that, and focused the majority of his defence on a potential lethal slip and sky. now thats not to say those points arent valid, but at face values those are indeed weaker players prone to mistakes in comparisson...lets say me and haza. (hes still refusing to call me town, tbf)
Nah m8, you refused to claim in Poysers last game and got town read on play and MVPed, if anyone should understand that "wagon = claim" isn't black and white it's you.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Kajuh I am correct here yes, that lethal was indeed at 3 and not a new wagon at all? sky was a new wagon, in fact. so thats not even true tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Seriously though I been working idk what you except me to say im the role i say i am idk why its off when i could said nothing and for whoever to get a no result i just wanted to give the heads up

Official Vote: Tweet
Can I ask why you voted me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gosh I wish somebody who I could actually hold accountable woulda fallen into that trap

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah m8, you refused to claim in Poysers last game and got town read on play and MVPed, if anyone should understand that "wagon = claim" isn't black and white it's you.

well your not me, and that wasa year ago. and context matters. you cant simply say because i once didnt want to claim that im ok with everyone not claiming. thats just silly now

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Can I ask why you voted me?
Was asked by town i legitimately havent been round much im just in game so Poyser doesn't have to modkill anyone im just being :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and @Tweet you realize the wording you are using the defend not claiming makes you sound like you only did it to be town read :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in any case, you are lying about your point 2. lethal was NOT a new wagon. he was at 3. so ya, thats kind of a slip too :heston:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Was asked by town i legitimately havent been round much im just in game so Poyser doesn't have to modkill anyone im just being :pals:
You were asked by.... town? How do you know Jeff is town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Final Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (2) - Alco, Kajuh
Tweet (5) - Sky, Jeff, Lethal, Haza, Barry
Barry (1) - Doddsy
Sky (1) - Tweet

No lynch was achieved.

It is now Night 2. You have 14 hours to get in your roles.

.you literally started a new wagon on sky, while saying you didnt want to start a new wagon with an hour left.

what exactly are you talking about ???

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I voted Lethal during his initial wagon so that part just isn't true, in fact it's pretty much the only valid point that people voted me for so I don't know how you could actually forget about that? And also I don't see how you can see my play around him and his play around me as any sort of distancing. I gave him a slight town read initially only to then wagon him at the first opportunity after I liked a post that Haza made about him, and he pushed hard together with you and Sky to get my claim or get me lynched. I'd say we're hard not-knowingly-aligned at this stage.

Lethals post came after I voted Sky and sure, I could have voted him right then and there but there's two reasons I didn't.
1. I genuinely wanted yours and Skys thoughts on his post and even though I pretty much jumped the gun on it with my reaction anyway, I didn't wanna make it look like he genuinely just scum slipped in my eyes so as to avoid giving you my conclusion before hearing your takes.
2. The point I made about a half dozen times that me starting a new wagon less than an hour before deadline being completely useless stands.

why did you start a new wagon then?????

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well your not me, and that wasa year ago. and context matters. you cant simply say because i once didnt want to claim that im ok with everyone not claiming. thats just silly now
I'm not about to budge on this point, even if you hadn't done it yourself, you're good enough to realize that a wagon doesn't have to result in a claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler