WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Didn’t the Tweet scum wagon get off the ground because Doddsy commented about Juice reading Tweet/Haza. Singling out Tweet, despite him and Haza having the exact thoughts regarding Doddsy’s claim. Like shouldn’t we look into Haza too if that’s the case :draper2
Look into me all you want chief

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways @Tweet I got a little annoyed at the lack of claim there, and the lack of participation, but that pârt wasnt your fault. sorry fam.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Didn’t the Tweet scum wagon get off the ground because Doddsy commented about Juice reading Tweet/Haza. Singling out Tweet, despite him and Haza having the exact thoughts regarding Doddsy’s claim. Like shouldn’t we look into Haza too if that’s the case :draper2
Idk, Haza you mind talking us through your reasons for voting me again?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

doddsy didnt even show up to vote tho did he...

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
anyways @Tweet I got a little annoyed at the lack of claim there, and the lack of participation, but that pârt wasnt your fault. sorry fam.
I seriously don't know what to think of you for all this but I don't think I feel good about working together with you this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean youve pretty much tunneled me all game up to this point so im not really suprised by that statement at all :draper2 oh well

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well yea this isn't Doddsys time of day and you guys know this. I don't really know how to feel about him tbh because while his opinion that one out of me and Haza probably being scum is against the grain, I don't think it's actually accurate, like I still feel pretty good about Haza being town. And as far as I can tell, that one take of Doddsys is about the extent of his scumhunting so far, so that's not too inspiring.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Id personally prefer an ascetic policy lynch over blind lynching tweet but I dont really think OMB is scum so I dont love it

Regardless of how he feels about this wagon, not claiming here was pretty anti-town as blind lynching him is our sole option now.

What’s better, blind lynching or policy lynching

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I believe he said earlier something to the effect that Lethal is 100% town or something? Which seems all but disproven at this point?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Well yea this isn't Doddsys time of day and you guys know this. I don't really know how to feel about him tbh because while his opinion that one out of me and Haza probably being scum is against the grain, I don't think it's actually accurate, like I still feel pretty good about Haza being town. And as far as I can tell, that one take of Doddsys is about the extent of his scumhunting so far, so that's not too inspiring.

But he also didn’t vote for you when he had the chance. What do you make about that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

well he basically had said one of you and haza are scum. built a bit of a case. your wagon took off, and he kind of watched it without ever voting. so had you gotten lynched in this case, and flipped town, hed have his hands compeltly clean .

i was tagging him a lot for that reason too, kind of wanted him to double down on his read. never did tho

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well he basically had said one of you and haza are scum. built a bit of a case. your wagon took off, and he kind of watched it without ever voting. so had you gotten lynched in this case, and flipped town, hed have his hands compeltly clean .

i was tagging him a lot for that reason too, kind of wanted him to double down on his read. never did tho
Huh that's pretty interesting, given that by his own logic he should have had no issue with voting me at literally any point of the process of that wagon forming.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sooo yeah, ima go play video games, better luck getting me to claim tomorrow :jade