WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm voting for him lol stop tagging me

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Tagging me is making more suspect of you than Tweet tbh

Reactions: Kajuh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ngl your point regarding Sky makes some sense. If we had more time, I'd be inclined to join you. Last scum game of hers I remember was PR mafia. Might be worth examining again.

I do like, however, that you identified brutus going all out in defence of you. That increases my town read of him ten-fold.
Okay since Jeff doesn't wanna adress this at all.

I didn't even notice the first paragraph before but Lethal being open to voting with me against someone he's currently voting WITH oughta be telling, the guy has no actual conviction whatsoever and is just doing anything that works for him.

And the second paragraph. Hoo boy. If I'm scum, how does Brutus defending me make him town? Brutus defending me LITERALLY REQUIRES ME TO BE TOWN. Or you know, he could also be scum goodguying me. Regardless the conclusion makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Lethal is never town here, absolutely never.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I didn't even notice the first paragraph before but Lethal being open to voting with me against someone he's currently voting WITH oughta be telling, the guy has no actual conviction whatsoever and is just doing anything that works for him.

And the second paragraph. Hoo boy. If I'm scum, how does Brutus defending me make him town? Brutus defending me LITERALLY REQUIRES ME TO BE TOWN. Or you know, he could also be scum goodguying me. Regardless the conclusion makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

did brutus defend you even?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

Well I shoulda re-read this before posting. What I mean is, Brutus defending me means he's more likely to be scum regardless of my alignment. But his current play around me makes that very very unlikely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like real quickly, did brutus actually say, lately, that he doesnt think tweet is town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He's not "defending" me as much as he's refusing to vote me. Which is something he could do with no negative consequences whatsoever if he's scum.

but lethal specifically said defending?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can you repost the post for easy of access tweet, i want to look at it + brutus post side by side

Kajuh

Reaction score
Tagging me is making more suspect of you than Tweet tbh

This is what I'm thinking too. I know he's going hard on getting Tweet to claim, but it's not like him to just completely ignore everything else going on. What I've seen in past games is Jeff doing a million read backs and taking everything into consideration all at the same time. I feel like there were some good points during this and he seemingly ignored all of it. I also didn't like how most of it just seemed like personally attacking Tweet and demanding a claim rather than saying WHY Tweet's points are bad

Reactions: NotBrutus

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The gist is, Lethal said Brutus "defending me" - which is to say taking my side in any way, shape or form - makes Brutus more likely to be town. If Lethal actually thinks I'm scum, how the hell does Brutus defending me make him town? Not voting me here is exactly what a scum teammate would do lmfao. Heck even if I am town here, what's keeping Brutus from just taking this opportunity to goodguy me? The conclusion makes LESS THAN NO SENSE unless you already know Brutus is town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ngl your point regarding Sky makes some sense. If we had more time, I'd be inclined to join you. Last scum game of hers I remember was PR mafia. Might be worth examining again.

I do like, however, that you identified brutus going all out in defence of you. That increases my town read of him ten-fold.

@Tweet ok wait ....

so hes saying...

you ''identiifying that brutus is defending'' is making BRUTUS town?