WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and you havent claimed and ignored the rest of the thread and have focusing on slips while voting outside of it. again, i told you i will look into lethal, and that at face value his claim is good.

again, you dont get to dictate shit to me, ive been more than fucking patient with you and your being an ass

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, as a friend, if you're town here you can just completely fuck off because this is getting to be as bad as it was before you left the section.

excuse me? ive said nothing wrong, at all.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It looks like we aren't getting a claim today, but I will be voting Tweet again as soon as I can tomorrow. This is utterly atrocious form by Tweet.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
excuse me? ive said nothing wrong, at all.
What I mean is, if you're town here you appear to think you're infallible Billy Big Balls again and would rather ignore 10 pages worth of rebuttal than recalibrate and work with your fellow townies. The evidence is right in front of you, all it takes is for you to look outside this tunnel.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
your rebutals have been hanging on what you claim is a lethal slip and not even pushing it. i dont care that you dont like me pushing you for 10 pages straight. you refuse to claim with lil time left and expect me to be happy about it? reap what you fukin sow. im out

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Again, people are looking solely at me but don't even seem to acknowledge the repercussions if I'm actually scum here. Brutus and Kajuh have decided not to vote me despite having every opportunity to do so without it reflecting badly upon them - are they my teammates?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Regardless of how he feels about this wagon, not claiming here was pretty anti-town as blind lynching him is our sole option now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
your rebutals have been hanging on what you claim is a lethal slip and not even pushing it. i dont care that you dont like me pushing you for 10 pages straight. you refuse to claim with lil time left and expect me to be happy about it? reap what you fukin sow. im out
Dude we got less than 30 minutes left, you think I'm gonna push a wagon on Lethal now? I made this point earlier and you don't seem to acknowledge it at all, but I know you're not this bad, I know you're supposed to know that me "pushing" anything here is completely fruitless. So tell me how I'm supposed to read you town here?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He is hoping thats not what we do and it goes to no lynch but id suggest we shouldn't let that happen.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if we have a vig just shoot him. absolute dreadful play from town here too not bothering showing. gonna be some long ass fucking phases.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Dude we got less than 30 minutes left, you think I'm gonna push a wagon on Lethal now? I made this point earlier and you don't seem to acknowledge it at all, but I know you're not this bad, I know you're supposed to know that me "pushing" anything here is completely fruitless. So tell me how I'm supposed to read you town here?

its literally the only viable other wagon currently tho. nice deflection

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Regardless of how he feels about this wagon, not claiming here was pretty anti-town as blind lynching him is our sole option now.
Hey if a few people came in here and started voting me I'd claim in a flash but I feel like the points I made should have easily dismantled this wagon.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I'm prepared to claim but I don't see any reason to since I don't think I'm getting lynched here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler