WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn't think you'd have a problem with me making a big fuss over my claim regardless of my actual role. Isn't pretending to have a good role good VT play?

hence why i said id lol. from my experience youve never actually made any sort of fuss due to a good role as town, ever. the only times by memory i have is either when your trolling vt, or scum (see example above). i cant actually remember a single time where you actually refused to claim as town though so...if you have, please remind me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sounds like that's what he meant to me
Yes, I mean even players less proficient than Jeff can see that me voting Lethal there has quite literally no chance of actually achieving anything so I don't get why he's being all obtuse about it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I thought Jeff was suspected of being scum, why are listening and following him?
My read on him changed after I learned scum day 1, happy with him as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes that was one of the worst games I ever played, but unlike this game, people actually had legitimate play-based reasons to vote me off in spite of my claim that time.

did they? pretty sure was mostly d1 bad vibes . com. couldnt have been that good if it was d1.

i do agree you were poor though that game (i believe scum got rolled) so it may not be a prime example

but still, if you can use an older game that reminds you of my scum game. i dont see how its not fair for me to do the same :draper2 cantreally be selective about history

Kajuh

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not really seeing the point either but I was asked for my opinion so here I am lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not being obtuse, i just think your explanation fucking sucks lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyhow, i think ive made my point.

imma go get DABBED up.

any protective roles not doing the obvious play tonight will be scum read

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
did they? pretty sure was mostly d1 bad vibes . com. couldnt have been that good if it was d1.

i do agree you were poor though that game (i believe scum got rolled) so it may not be a prime example

but still, if you can use an older game that reminds you of my scum game. i dont see how its not fair for me to do the same :draper2 cantreally be selective about history
Poyser dropped a pretty hefty case on me that game, and even though he thought it further than I ever did and implied a lot of intentions that weren't even there, it got the job done.

Also I suppose the bolded is fair, but I challenge you to find any single thing I do that could be jotted down as "exactly THIS is what Tweet does as scum", because as far as I can tell I mostly get caught on overall vibe plus bad defending. This sort of anecdotal evidence a la "He did this literally once before and now he's done it again, so he must be scum" hasn't served you well for the past... well, over a year now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
not being obtuse, i just think your explanation fucking sucks lol
Like I said, if I vote Sky there you moan cause I vote her. If I don't vote her cause I think it makes no sense you also moan. There's literally no way to appease you here. Well I guess I coulda voted Lethal instead and made it sound like it was this super important vote but come on m8.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser dropped a pretty hefty case on me that game, and even though he thought it further than I ever did and implied a lot of intentions that weren't even there, it got the job done.

Also I suppose the bolded is fair, but I challenge you to find any single thing I do that could be jotted down as "exactly THIS is what Tweet does as scum", because as far as I can tell I mostly get caught on overall vibe plus bad defending. This sort of anecdotal evidence a la "He did this literally once before and now he's done it again, so he must be scum" hasn't served you well for the past... well, over a year now.

i mean i certainly didnt make that conclusion, i simply showed a parallels. youre entitled to disagree, sure.