WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I said, if I vote Sky there you moan cause I vote her. If I don't vote her cause I think it makes no sense you also moan. There's literally no way to appease you here. Well I guess I coulda voted Lethal instead and made it sound like it was this super important vote but come on m8.

i legit would have been much happier had you voted lethal , like so so much happier :francis

perhaps we really are just misunderstanding each others logic here, idk :draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i legit would have been much happier had you voted lethal , like so so much happier :francis

perhaps we really are just misunderstanding each others logic here, idk :draper2
Yes well, making you happy isn't my concern in this game.

And just to get you fuming and for some WIFOM that I know you'll love, this is something I quite literally said to Poyser last game where I was town :jade
No seriously I think you're the Indy/Traitor so I don't care too much about your thoughts surrounding me atm, this just reminds me of Star Wars too much.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Just correcting Jeff's premise. You can't be part of the town that is a shambles, because there's No Reasonable Way you're town
Literally caught out, damn me :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
one thing NOT TWEET related, that perhaps @Tweet you should also look into....

doddsy implied a case on you, and watched a wagon grow.

he then moaned about barry not claiming the day prior. im going to be very very interested in his readback and reaction to you not claiming . he really wanted barry to claim too.

pretty on the nose open scum but i dont think i need to explain to you why that looks...weird?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean this logic is just... I don't even know how to defend myself against it.

...I mean it, literally how do I defend against points that are just so absurd I don't even know how to react? Send help.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Even though there are so many better candidates for the traitor (including CP)
You realize there's likely a Traitor AND an Indy, right? Cause I don't think I've ever seen a Poyser game without a SK.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes, like any direction I come up with less than 1 hour before deadline has any chance of taking off, especially if it happens to be a vote on actual scum. Pretty sure 8 townies will quickly assemble to quicklynch without a claim.

I was gonna bide my time and see what happened overnight before deciding on another direction but it woulda probably been Sky or Barry. Ima put my vote on Sky despite it being complete nonsense just so you can't act like me not putting a vote down means I don't believe what I'm saying, okay? Will this make you fucking happy?

vote Sky
Yes well, making you happy isn't my concern in this game.

And just to get you fuming and for some WIFOM that I know you'll love, this is something I quite literally said to Poyser last game where I was town :jade
No seriously I think you're the Indy/Traitor so I don't care too much about your thoughts surrounding me atm, this just reminds me of Star Wars too much.

:oops

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
one thing NOT TWEET related, that perhaps @Tweet you should also look into....

doddsy implied a case on you, and watched a wagon grow.

he then moaned about barry not claiming the day prior. im going to be very very interested in his readback and reaction to you not claiming . he really wanted barry to claim too.

pretty on the nose open scum but i dont think i need to explain to you why that looks...weird?
I get what you're implying here and there's not really anything I can say about it other than, I got my eye on Doddsy as well. I know this is exactly what I'd say faced with an implication like this but oh well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Doddsy’s case was based solely on Juice’s reads on Haza/Tweet, which she gave no explanation to