WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean yea it makes no sense at all with the premise that I think you're Indy/Traitor, which is why I said she could also be goodguying/fake-connecting you. Or maybe it's just good ole pants on head Townbox.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky speaking for you and defending you all game just rubs me the wrong way on so many levels lmao. But tbf at face value it makes her more likely to be scum with you either being a teammate or perhaps simply a whiteknighting target/fake connection.

since you are being SLOW

we know sky is in a qt with doddsy and big man yes?

we know big man was janitored.

now. walk me through me being in a qt with sky and janitoring big man.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its as i said earlier in the thread. the odds of doddsy/sky being in the same qt as scum is slim to none with that janitor shot . like unless you are going to tell me sky is scum, in a qt, and didnt tell her teamates big man was a mason.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
since you are being SLOW

we know sky is in a qt with doddsy and big man yes?

we know big man was janitored.

now. walk me through me being in a qt with sky and janitoring big man.
If you wanna go down that road, why are you sussing Doddsy at all and implying we might be co-scum? I think you even said it yourself earlier that janitoring Big Man might be a PLAY so idk why you're suddenly acting like the other Masons are confirmed town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Plus Haza and I have been venturing that having three-way Masons that oughta be confirmed town once you think about which characters those three are supposed to be are incredibly strong, so we kinda suspect a rat within those three as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you wanna go down that road, why are you sussing Doddsy at all and implying we might be co-scum? I think you even said it yourself earlier that janitoring Big Man might be a PLAY so idk why you're suddenly acting like the other Masons are confirmed town?

those are all your words though. i wasnt implying you and doddsy were alligned. i was implying doddsy was pushing for claims without necessarily getting his hands dirty.

i also, in NO way acting like they are confirmed town, so stop making bullshit up. i said they arent sharing a qt. surely you are smart enough to put two and two together into what that means. or do i need to spell that out for you too

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Which is to say I'm judging those slots on play now and Sky pretending I'm confirmed scum for reasons only she understands, plus completely no-selling my point about Lethal is awkward af.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Who’s scum
Haven't the foggiest but my town reads are

Jeff, cp,
Plus Haza and I have been venturing that having three-way Masons that oughta be confirmed town once you think about which characters those three are supposed to be are incredibly strong, so we kinda suspect a rat within those three as well.
It could only ever be possible to have three pseudo confirmed masons if its 3+1scum btw

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
That requires Doddsy not to be in a scum QT (for reasons both you and Jeff have espoused), therefore, indy or traitor. I already have a strong candidate for traitor, so that would make Doddsy an indy. Make sense to you?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
those are all your words though. i wasnt implying you and doddsy were alligned. i was implying doddsy was pushing for claims without necessarily getting his hands dirty.

i also, in NO way acting like they are confirmed town, so stop making bullshit up. i said they arent sharing a qt. surely you are smart enough to put two and two together into what that means. or do i need to spell that out for you too
Nah you're gonna have to spell it out for me, this appears to be another instance of us just talking past each other this game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean the only conclusion I can really make is that Sky and Doddsy are never ever co-scum here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah you're gonna have to spell it out for me, this appears to be another instance of us just talking past each other this game.

ok i shall try again.

bm/sky/doddsy are all sharing a qt to our knowledge

bm in janitored. ergo, to me, its pretty much impossible doddsy or sky is sharing a qt with thye scum team. because that kill fucking sucks.

unless that kill is non-scum, which i suppose we dont actually know for a fact.

do you follow me so far at l;east?