WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
psych we got a deal?
181.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well I hope that isn't the case.
Just saying he makes McGee look like Einstein

Weird as hell, all hell to see the Clippers play and them show the ceiling of Staples. They have Clippers players pictures covering the Laker title banners LMFAO, so trashy

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Watching the news. Clippers even covered the Sparks championship banners up as well as the Kings. Inferiority complex much Doc? They said it was his idea

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Butthurt about the Clips being better in every conceivable way, huh?
Every conceivable way? They will win the Divison but its meaningless and they know better to hang it as they didnt hang the last one because the other three times only hang title banners. They flop in the playoffs like all CP teams, short of winning a title or at least winning the west their irrelevant in that building, they aren't important as those banners the other occupants won. It just seems awfully weird and looks tacky. They covered up everyone's titles so they don't look inferior after 12 years in the building and it all coincides with Doc taking over, they are being laughed at on TWC.

I don't get the need now to perpetuate the illusion they are on the rise. The lakers have been eliminated from the same round of the playoffs both cp3 years. They've both been the same distance basically, so I'm like Marcellus when they talked about the pacific title, but eh I will probably always see the clips as the red head stepchild tbh.

Covering them up will get them laughed at come Monday morning on talk radio, it just makes another joke for M&M as well as Mason and Ireland IMO. They need to win, maybe not a title, but the conference to be taken seriously and have something to display of their own.

This situation is why I always thought they should go to Anaheim and make a name for themselves while staying in the LA market. Their own house, no shadows, no expectations, eh, just me.

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
You know I will ... He's actually met with the lakers this past Wednesday

That's my smurf and good luck charm

Good, good. Pick him up and use a roster spot on him. You know what else works as a good-luck charm? Productive players. If you want Odom to be your good luck charm just pay him like $10 and a bag of weed and I'm sure he'll take a picture next to your shitty roster or something.

I don't get the need now to perpetuate the illusion they are on the rise. The lakers have been eliminated from the same round of the playoffs both cp3 years. They've both been the same distance basically, so I'm like Marcellus when they talked about the pacific title, but eh I will probably always see the clips as the red head stepchild tbh.

THE CLIPPERS, THE LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS, MADE THE PLAYOFFS FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS. You don't consider that to be "on the rise" already? And now they have a competent coach and role players who complement their stars. They're probably the 3rd most likely team to come out of the west after the Spurs and Thunder.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sal you want to bet on the chance of CP, Mr I've never been out the 2nd round even with HCA, getting out the west? Hell the Spurs aren't either as they never go to 2 finals in a row, as they lack the mental and physical stamina.

I mean I would get thinking the team was on the rise like when Brand and Sam made it out the blue. CP and crew talk about running LA and winning the pacific like it's an accomplishment. Them and the Lakers have finished the exact same time the past two postseasons despite the Lakers calling them down years. It's a culture difference. I don't think even with Doc they are constructed to make the WCF. They need to flip Jordan as they have no big who can defend the post or board. As it stands now, write this down, bookmark it, sig it, quote me, the lakers and clippers will have similar playoff finishing a (same round) or lakers go farther. Kobe even at 80% can turn it up more in a series than Paul who gets his ass kicked by Parker, Conley, and Westbrook routinely.

For what it is worth I think Indy and Memphis is the finals. I don't see Miami being the first team in over 2 decades to make 4 straight finals

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
will be interesting to see who wins the waiver war on the building block

SAL

Reaction score
Sal you want to bet on the chance of CP, Mr I've never been out the 2nd round even with HCA, getting out the west? Hell the Spurs aren't either as they never go to 2 finals in a row, as they lack the mental and physical stamina.

1. Since I said they were 3rd-most likely to come out of the West, why the shit would I bet on that?

2. You understand that "The Spurs never go to 2 finals in a row as they lack the mental and physical stamina" is a fucking Blue thing to say, right? I think you do and you're trolling for some reason, but I just want to make sure. Because that's a fucking Blue thing to say.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1. Since I said they were 3rd-most likely to come out of the West, why the shit would I bet on that?

2. You understand that "The Spurs never go to 2 finals in a row as they lack the mental and physical stamina" is a fucking Blue thing to say, right? I think you do and you're trolling for some reason, but I just want to make sure. Because that's a fucking Blue thing to say.
It's not a Blue thing to say, Tim himself after winning the third said repeating hadn't been done by them on their championship dvd because of mental and physical burnout. Not everyone is built to be hunted, some are hunters. It's a reason it's only been Phil teams, Showtime, the bad boys, old Boston, and Miami to make consecutive finals of 2 or more let alone defend their title successfully. The younger spurs couldn't with their 3 in their prime because their guys broke down. They aren't made for that, they aren't good enough, weren't when they were at their peaks and sure as hell ain't now when they need dnps to make it thru a season

There's a snowballs chance in hell of them mAking the finals this season.

And OKC is worse, I don't get how they are number 2 on your list. They lost talent, perk has gotten worse, Ibaka is BBQ chicken vs real bigs every playoffs, and Russ is coming off two knee surgeries.

Its memphis, short of some miracle chemistry and health with LAL/Dal which sees Kobe/Dirk get white hot or Houston flipping Asik for a pf

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know you're like the most biased Laker fan and all but I didn't think even you would be that blinded to say the Lakers got a better chance than OKC and the Spurs.