WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eh I don't really see that lasting tbh. I don't think Jimmer is a threat to McLemore. McLemore will still get his I think.

Going along with what Brandon said, I think the Kings will try to get rid of Jimmer at some point during the season.
Need to trade both Jimmer and Thorton tbh and go after a solid start worthy SF.

Notorious

Reaction score
lmao @ a white person winning Rookie of the Year

2001-05-17-miller-rookie.jpg

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol @ that gm calling brandon knight a building block, that dude is just making himself sound foolish, when it's already universally known that bradley is the building block. i should sue him. and he's more like the demolished block because when u got luke playing behind u, your days are numbered.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
lmao @ a white person winning Rookie of the Year
They need to give it to one due to affirmative action. It's its turn as the MVP already was given to a white guy who didnt deserve it twice. White guy even got an undeserved dpoy (Duncan should have won). They make sure to try and recreate a Bird effect once a decade

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They need to give it to one due to affirmative action. It's its turn as the MVP already was given to a white guy who didnt deserve it twice.
Let it go PSYCH lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Is he mad because Kobe didn't win one of those years? lol.

It's ok. Kobe robbed CP3 of an MVP in 07-08 so I guess that should make him feel better.
Pretty much, has been bitter toward Nash ever since. I'm sure if Nash never won a MVP he wouldn't shit on Nash as much as he does.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Pretty much, has been bitter toward Nash ever since. I'm sure if Nash never won a MVP he wouldn't shit on Nash as much as he does.
It's perplexing as Kobe and Shaq shouldn't have as many combined as Nash has to his name. Nash got them because he was white, the little white G who they wanted to dub the next stockton without half the game or impact on winning. It wasnt because of play or impact. If it was that alone Kidd Is still owed one for taking Nj from the lotto to b2b finals when he was traded there.

And no I don't think Kobe was the MVP in the context it was given at the time. I think one was Duncan and one was Shaq in Miami. For what its worth Lebron winning ROY was bs too when Melo took a team from 8 straight losing years to a winning season and the playoffs. It is media drivel on both accounts.

And CPs numbers weren't better than Kobe and it still came down to one game to decide their record and voting, Paul shrunk, Kobe was great. If Kobe deserved a second MVP, it would be either 03 or 09, not 06 or 07. 03 because his 40+ streak shot the team up the standings while Shaq healed on company time and his stats were crazy as was his shooting. 09 because he led the Lakers to first in the west and what would later become two finals in a row and a title, after winning gold at both fiba and the Olympics; it was an unprecedented run for any player what Kobe did in the 3 year stretch from 08-10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's perplexing Kobe and Shaq shouldn't have as many combined as Nash. Nash got them because he was white it want because of play or impact. If it was that alone Kidd I owed one for taking Nj from the lotto to b2b finals when he was traded there.

And no I don't think Kobe was the MVP in the context it was given at the time. I think one was Duncan and one was Shaq in Miami. For what its worth Lebron winning ROY was bs too when Melo took a team from 8 straight losing years to a winning season and the playoffs. It is media drivel on both accounts.

And CPs numbers weren't better than Kobe and it still came down to one game to decide their record and voting, Paul shrunk, Kobe was great. If Kobe deserved a second MVP, it would be either 03 or 09, not 06 or 07. 03 because his 40+ streak shot the team up the standings while Shaq healed on company time and his stats were crazy as was his shooting. 09 because he led the Lakers to first in the west and what would later become two finals in a row and a title, after winning gold at both fiba and the Olympics; it was an unprecedented run for any player what Kobe did in the 3 year stretch from 08-10
:lmao :lmao :lmao never seen you say that was the reason he won it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Its the truth. It was during the time the league was implementing the dress code and trying to do away from the hiphop era Iverson created. Nothing Nash did on the court is deserving of MVP. Nothing Nash has done on the court even makes him more impactful than Kidd, Payton, or Stockton. He was never the best in the league, he never took over and met the expectations of the other Mvps, he's the only MVP aside from rosé to never play a finals game. He got overrated and over praised because they were doing away with the thug image across he league because of AI and the Palace brawl. Shit was PR driven

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm giving Deandre Jordan 2 months of good play before he becomes himself again and sucks