WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Lets be clear, the ROY is Bennett
Something we can agree on lol.

Though I honestly think Trey Burke would have got it had he not got hurt.

Notorious

Reaction score
I don't think Bennett wins ROY. Just don't see him getting enough PT to put up good enough stats to win it. Don't see any chance of him starting unless Thompson gets hurt or Mike Brown decides to start him at the 3, which I don't think would be a good idea.

I think McLemore, Oladipo and Zeller are the three with the highest chances. Olynyk if he starts could be a contender for ROY as well.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
BENNETT?

That fat motherfucker won't win shit. It'll be Oladipo or Zeller. Nobody else.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't think Bennett wins ROY. Just don't see him getting enough PT to put up good enough stats to win it. Don't see any chance of him starting unless Thompson gets hurt or Mike Brown decides to start him at the 3, which I don't think would be a good idea.

I think McLemore, Oladipo and Zeller are the three with the highest chances. Olynyk if he starts could be a contender for ROY as well.

Bynum will sit his ass out. Varejao will sit half the season out. By all means he will get a chance

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Zeller was drafted by MJ so he's fucked already.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mothefucking son of a bitch .... Another email saying Felton for Hayward

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

If Ben played for a team that didn't have the log jam from hell at guard like the Kings do I would agree. Olynyk I could see him def being in the mix though.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Zeller was drafted by MJ so he's fucked already.

Eh, I think he's in a good spot. He's got a legitimate PG to get him the ball, and one of the best bigs in the game to take pressure away from him, and learn from. I think he and Al's games complement each other nicely. Plus, there's nobody good behind him. McRoberts isn't going to take his spot.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Eh, I think he's in a good spot. He's got a legitimate PG to get him the ball, and one of the best bigs in the game to take pressure away from him, and learn from. I think he and Al's games complement each other nicely. Plus, there's nobody good behind him. McRoberts isn't going to take his spot.
Come on sessions only plays half the game

Notorious

Reaction score
Bynum will sit his ass out. Varejao will sit half the season out. By all means he will get a chance

And when Bynum & Varejao are out, Zeller will start at center. I just don't see Bennett becoming a starter this year unless Tristan gets hurt or if they slide him at the 3.

If Ben played for a team that didn't have the log jam from hell at guards like the Kings do I would agree. Olynyk I could see him def being in the mix though.

The Kings don't really have a logjam at SG. It's pretty much just him and Marcus Thornton. McLemore will likely start with Thornton as 6th man. The Kings have a logjam at PG and at PF.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And when Bynum & Varejao are out, Zeller will start at center. I just don't see Bennett becoming a starter this year unless Tristan gets hurt or if they slide him at the 3.

The Kings don't really have a logjam at SG. It's pretty much just him and Marcus Thornton. McLemore will likely start with Thornton as 6th man. The Kings have a logjam at PG and at PF.
They play Jimmer at 2 as well esp now that Thomas and Vasquez will take all the PG mins.

shutupchico

Reaction score
notorious is dropping a lot of knowledge, take notes guys.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Jimmer's as good as done in Sacramento. Them drafting McLemore essentially pushed him out of the rotation, and Malone is a defense-oriented coach who has already spoken poorly of Jimmer's D. I'd be surprised of he got any meaningful time this season, and I expect them to deal him.

Notorious

Reaction score
They play Jimmer at 2 as well esp now that Thomas and Vasquez will take all the PG mins.

Eh I don't really see that lasting tbh. I don't think Jimmer is a threat to McLemore. McLemore will still get his I think.

Going along with what Brandon said, I think the Kings will try to get rid of Jimmer at some point during the season.