• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

If Lakers are serious about winning an NBA ring they will start running a pseudo NCAAF Oregon Duck offense where every play is just run to the basket and have a big man dunk.
Even Phil wouldn't call plays with this group. The triangle would be there as a fall back, but actually calling a play is lol worthy. Barkley was right for once in his rant, that the thought of Aron dictating the O is laughable and benefits no one but Pau in this system

SAIYANS

Fuck you, I agree, but fuck you. Hell I learned we have a mention notification [MENTION=490]Phenomenal1[/MENTION]

Showtime

I seriously question why P1 picked Nash so early and didn't try to trade him off more quickly. He really isn't that valuable and will be a complete this season. I'm talking about Frye/Wright levels from last year(I had both drafted to me in 3rd/5th round, something GA doesn't like to bring up about my "gift wrapped" team last year).

PHX

Legacy Member
When he drafted him he was like PHX watch this pick like I wanted Nash lol. Really hope that wasn't the reason he took him. I think he'll be efficient and solid if they roll with Nash playing with the ball the way he usually does just will be on lower level from his usual numbers.

Showtime

Well if he was as passive as he was today for awhile then P1 is in trouble. He needs to run his offense more often instead of just running the Princeton garbage.

Also for the lulz:

Dwight Howard(5), Lillard(89), Kaman(108), Dion Waiters(164), and Taj Gibson(173; dropped him for Barnes)

(These are the guys that I drafted who I turned into

Rudy Gay(30), Chris Bosh(48), Holiday(55), Faried(60), and Ray Allen(90)

Average draft position I started with: 91.71

Average draft position of my current team: 71.61

:Kobe:

shutupchico

bynum is still on the block. as soon as he comes back u can forget about having him for the year, so better act now or forever regret it.

Showtime

Chico on a scale of 1-10 how disappointed are you that we won't be able to crew this year? It's probably going to be a lot more difficult to get THE TEAM back together in 2014. Well actually we'll still have you, me, PHX, and GA, but everyone else might be gone. :(

shutupchico

Chico on a scale of 1-10 how disappointed are you that we won't be able to crew this year? It's probably going to be a lot more difficult to get THE TEAM back together in 2014. Well actually we'll still have you, me, PHX, and GA, but everyone else might be gone. :(

u know it's a 10 outta 10, i'm a crewhead to the bone. i don't think we'll have trouble getting everybody back next year, still got em all on my friends list... they wanna crew like we do. played some blacktop with brandon, think he'll help out, though that mode is kind've a joke, so it's hard to say for sure. are u gonna get 2k13? might be a good idea to get some practice in because the controls and everything are way different than 2k11... takes awhile to get used to. honestly, i'm still not even used to it. eric gordon out indefinately, i'll never learn.

Ghetto Anthony

You know it too. My team is better at all the categories your team is built on as well as being better at your weaker ones. My team is literally a better and more complete version of your team. And you know this too.

Yes your team is better constructed than mine right now. But we're 1 day into the season. I'm going to put something together.

Ghetto Anthony

Well if he was as passive as he was today for awhile then P1 is in trouble. He needs to run his offense more often instead of just running the Princeton garbage.

Also for the lulz:

Dwight Howard(5), Lillard(89), Kaman(108), Dion Waiters(164), and Taj Gibson(173; dropped him for Barnes)

(These are the guys that I drafted who I turned into

Rudy Gay(30), Chris Bosh(48), Holiday(55), Faried(60), and Ray Allen(90)

Average draft position I started with: 91.71

Average draft position of my current team: 71.61

:Kobe:

Can you please stop using yahoo numbers to validate why you're "good"???

Ripping off PSYCH is really hard.

Showtime

I like to brag about things. I know it bothers you as well. And I know you know that my team is good so no need to put the quotations marks around the word, you've already said as much. :Kobe:

And I've played 2k13 and I'm pretty damn good. Although those are team games and I'm far better in team games than I am in my player games(and I'm pretty good at those as well so that's saying quite a bit), but I think I'll be fine if they put crew in next year as I'll get all the practice I need while making my guy get to 99.

Showtime

those weren't even yahoo numbers. :confused:

I forgot what I posted. those numbers came from our draft, so those selections come from the competent people. And if PSYCH is so easy to rip off why haven't you done so already? People if you didn't speak so damn poorly about people they might be willing to trade with you, just the heads up. Constantly calling them stupid really doesn't seem to be helping.

PHX

Legacy Member
Thank god Phoenix didn't sign Eric Gordon afterall. His knee is fucked up. This is pretty much why I drafted Rivers just didn't think it would possibly pay off this fast.