WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
Interesting night so far...

Marvin Williams the GOAT waiver wire acquisition so far or is this just gonna be a 1 night thing?

Idk, I think a change of scenery might bring some good for him. Of course he won't average 21 PPG but I expect him to put up better numbers than he did in Atlanta last season.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well there is a guy I have my eye on off the waiver wire but I have nobody that I really want to drop right now... Marvin Williams was supposed to be my streaming position but after that game I think I'm gonna wait and see what he can do.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:RO: Hit me up sometime this week

Showtime

Reaction score
and also god damn FG%. it's supposed to be my best category too. Turnovers is my worst so that's not a surprise. That 11-3 prediction is probably going to come true.

Showtime

Reaction score
also lol @ PHX. He better hopes he gets this turn around otherwise he might be down a lot after two weeks into the season. :side:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Doubt he's worried 2 days into the week with the matchup still really close.

Showtime

Reaction score
And lol, Smoke is pulling a PSYCH and building up injured players. no one is going to give GREAT value for a injured player.

shutupchico

Reaction score
that's cool though, i have no problem holding onto bynum. if i was really worried, he would've been traded by now. and i don't have to build him up, it's known what he can do(best center in the league).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lakers lose but i got some fantasy numbers. Looks like my prediction of la starting 6-4 is going to happen

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
He can be, but unless you're selling him at a discount nobody is gonna take him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm saying though, if nobody wants him, i'm happy to keep him. he's too valuable of a player to be giving any discounts. he comes back, beasts, and i end up losing on the trade. nah, not happening.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My team didn't do anything good but no reason to be worried. Last time I got "lol PHX" after week one I won the whole league.

Showtime

Reaction score
well as long as no one allows you to rape them in a trade I really don't see that happening again this year. :Kobe:

shutupchico

Reaction score
not a good couple days for nash. gets banned from run n gun facilities, and then gets injured. knew he was gonna get injured eventually. a white guy playing so many minutes at 50 years old? c'mon.