WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm going to miss Lillard.

I don't see why he dropped so damn far even though half the league knew he was going to be fucking amazing this year. If guys like Faried can be reached for, then so can guys that have a huge potential to have a year similar to what Kyrie did last year.
Don't really seem like many people knew just how good Lillard was/is or at least bought into the hype. I did, you seem to know as well but I don't think anyone else did.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Tony PSYCH'd them out in the end!!!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The fuck was Westbrook doing on that last play. Looked lost as fuck.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He followed the ball. He was so trained on the ball, he never saw Parker go the opposite way. Tony said gotcha bitch!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
KD should get as much shit as Russ though, if he doesn't lose the damn handle they wouldn't be in the situation to lose like they were

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can agree but Westbrook is the scapegoat for that team sadly.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
People do ignore that Durant doesn't make plays even like Melo for that matter. He scores and makes it look effortless sure, like no one I can remember since T-Mac in his prime Orlando days because he's just so much longer and smooth than most, but he never looks to ever have prolonged playmaking periods. People harp on Westbrook beign too aggressive but damn, Iverson, Kobe, McGrady, and Melo are all less scoring oriented in the sense that they all could have stretches in games where they make nothing but plays or draw and kick.

Ill say this though, when both of them are on they are amazing to watch but their personalities and media handling will always make it so Westbrook is damned if he does or doesn't, while KG gets off scot free unless if they don't win a ring within the next 3-5 years or he goes the trade me route too

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
People do ignore that Durant doesn't make plays even like Melo for that matter. He scores and makes it look effortless sure, like no one I can remember since T-Mac in his prime Orlando days because he's just so much longer and smooth than most, but he never looks to ever have prolonged playmaking periods. People harp on Westbrook beign too aggressive but damn, Iverson, Kobe, McGrady, and Melo are all less scoring oriented in the sense that they all could have stretches in games where they make nothing but plays or draw and kick.

Ill say this though, when both of them are on they are amazing to watch but their personalities and media handling will always make it so Westbrook is damned if he does or doesn't, while KG gets off scot free unless if they don't win a ring within the next 3-5 years or he goes the trade me route too
Wouldn't say Durant can't make plays he just isn't as aggressive as he should be with his scoring ability. If Durant had Westbrook's mentality he'd be that much better.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm saying he doesn't look. Yeah he can ease back his scoring but while doing it he doesn't try to get other guys shots either. How many times a game do you see him just attack and break teams down to even make plays? I will ask this, how often does Durant make things easier for Harden not by just his presence but by getting him easy 1 or 2 easy buckets a game?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
But he has more upside than Waiters and a bunch of other players. He was going to be special

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
GA's reaction to Splitter probably.
[video=youtube;vK0ONmbfI9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0ONmbfI9A[/video]

I'm saying he doesn't look. Yeah he can ease back his scoring but while doing it he doesn't try to get other guys shots either. How many times a game do you see him just attack and break teams down to even make plays? I will ask this, how often does Durant make things easier for Harden not by just his presence but by getting him easy 1 or 2 easy buckets a game?
I've seen him do it hence why I said I wouldn't say he can't make plays but him taking attention away from other players is helpful for that team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Probably just a 1 night anomaly. Tiago consistently got anywhere from 17-20 minutes last year and had very few low minute games like tonight.