WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If Bynum learns to read doubles he should be able to get good looks from deep all year off Bynum as well as Jrues draw and kicks. Wright should too. Not sure where Nick Young and Evan Turner fit in unless if they run Turner at backup PG as well when Jrues sits, like a Iggy lite.

I really want to see Kaman with the post to himself and next to Brand to start the season as those two used to have chemistry as Clippers.

Decided to just keep Waiters and give MWP and Fields a chance to compete for a spot. Ron has had a good preseason in the Princeton offense which isn't shocking since Adleman, Isiah, and Carlisle ran it. He looks like a natural and is in good shape. Fields shouldn't suck like he did in NY as he really has no wing to compete with for time or boards like Melo and JR or Wilson and Gallo

Got my eye on a big.

And Devin Harris needs to get his shit together as he is starting next to Teague and won't have to run the team, just score first like in Dallas

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Bynum learns to read doubles he should be able to get good looks from deep all year off Bynum as well as Jrues draw and kicks. Wright should too. Not sure where Nick Young and Evan Turner fit in unless if they run Turner at backup PG as well when Jrues sits, like a Iggy lite.

I really want to see Kaman with the post to himself and next to Brand to start the season as those two used to have chemistry as Clippers.

Decided to just keep Waiters and give MWP and Fields a chance to compete for a spot. Ron has had a good preseason in the Princeton offense which isn't shocking since Adleman, Isiah, and Carlisle ran it. He looks like a natural and is in good shape. Fields shouldn't suck like he did in NY as he really has no wing to compete with for time or boards like Melo and JR or Wilson and Gallo

Got my eye on a big.

And Devin Harris needs to get his shit together as he is starting next to Teague and won't have to run the team, just score first like in Dallas
Yeah Turner is the back up PG starting SF which is why I wanted to draft him. Turner basically is basically filling the void that Iggy leaves since Turner plays like him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The new app for yahoo fantasy works great for the phone. Much easier to keep up with the league on the go

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't believe Austin Rivers is apparently gonna be okay after seeing how he landed looked nasty at first.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shit when you say you'll be the next Kobe you better walk that shit off and solve it with some ice, tussin, and Vicks

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Where have you seen that Turner is backup PG? Everything I've seen says that Wayns is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol well the comparison is pretty good since that boy plays just like him which is good and bad depending on the situation.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Where have you seen that Turner is backup PG? Everything I've seen says that Wayns is.
Got it from roto
In addition to serving as the starting SF, Evan Turner will also be tasked with backup PG responsibilities this season.

Doug Collins said that it will be "rare" for both Turner and Jrue Holiday to be on the bench simultaneously. "I think what you will see is Jrue and Evan playing point guard with the second unit based on night to night." It's clear that Turner is going to get major playing time this season and could easily eclipse 30 minutes per game. Turner averaged 17 points, 8.7 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.3 blocks in three starts at SF last season and should be a nice value pick in the middle rounds.

SAL

Reaction score
***spend all your time waiting, for that second chance***

Every day, thousands of innocent children go without food. Boys and girls who've done nothing to deserve this plight.

***in the arrrrrrms of the annnnngel, far awayyyyyyy from here***

And then there's this guy, Ghetto Anthony. He's been forced to go two days without David Lee on his fantasy basketball team. Someone help him. Please.

***in the arrrrms of the annnnngels***

Holy shit, this guy is sad. Somebody give him a blanket or something.

***you may finnnnnnnnd some comfort here***

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt