WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
The only good non-big on your team is Curry, and I don't want him, because he's going to have his leg amputated at the knee soon. But other than that, I'd love to help you get more bigs!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would say your non bigs situation as Sal just pointed out is much worse than your rebounding concern.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Pretty sure I ran with all-bigs last year and made it to the finals. Wade came late into the season and Rose never played...

The only good non-big on your team is Curry, and I don't want him, because he's going to have his leg amputated at the knee soon. But other than that, I'd love to help you get more bigs!

You have Danilo and Varejao and you're talking about MY injury problems, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
LMFAO GA, that is all.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Wade, Bron, and Bosh will be getting DNPs this year according to Spo and fantasy Insider to keep them fresh for a third finals run.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You guys are all haters. The only thing my team is missing is one more solid rebounder then I should be able to win most weeks 8-6.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You guys are all haters. The only thing my team is missing is one more solid rebounder then I should be able to win most weeks 8-6.
Yeah I'm a hater, fuck yo bigs.
Yeah I'm a hater, fuck yo rebounding.
Yeah I'm a hater, fuck yo trade offers.
yeah I'm a hater, fuck yo Brook Lopez
Yeah I'm a hater, fuck yo team.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Won't be this coming week

Wade, Bron, and Bosh will be getting DNPs this year according to Spo and fantasy Insider to keep them fresh for a third finals run.
Like Pop like dnp's or just near the end of the year?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
During the year. He said he would periodically react one of them during the year while the other 2 played. It was on the Kamla and 3D show

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Have a hard time seeing Lebron resting much unless he gets hurt. Wade is the one I see getting the most rest.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Won't be this coming week

This is very likely true. Your team wasn't threatening at all coming out of the draft. Only had Anthony Davis and Josh Smith, but now you have the three-headed monster of Smith/Monroe/Davis and you'll be a tough opponent this year.

Absolutely horrible how Brandon talks about how he wants to dethrone you this year then does that stupid bullshit. So fucking dumb.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This is very likely true. Your team wasn't threatening at all coming out of the draft. Only had Anthony Davis and Josh Smith, but now you have the three-headed monster of Smith/Monroe/Davis and you'll be a tough opponent this year.

Absolutely horrible how Brandon talks about how he wants to dethrone you this year then does that stupid bullshit. So fucking dumb.
Only had them? You're vastly underrating the rest of my team or didn't do much research. If it only took one guy to make you say oh shit I'm gonna lose then obviously there is more to my team than 2 guys and apparently your team isn't as good as you think it is in that case.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Only had them? You're vastly underrating the rest of my team or didn't do much research. If it only took one guy to make you say oh shit I'm gonna lose then obviously there is more to my team than 2 guys and apparently your team isn't as good as you think it is in that case.

True. Oh shit DeAndre Jordan is going to crush me oh no bow down to the mighty PHX, conqueror of all.

It's not just that you added 1 guy it's that you also got rid of Ellis who is absolutely terrible. I'm mostly concerned about week 1 b/c my team is based on big man stats and you have a much better front line than me with the acquisition of Monroe.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I was talking about my team as a whole not just my big men. I get you got some kind of C/F obsession but there is more to it than that even if your team doesn't seem to currently reflect that. From an overall standpoint I'm sure if you asked most people in this league your team wouldn't be top 5. And no idea where you got the idea of Ellis being terrible from. He can get to the line like crazy, hits 3's great scoring option overall period, can provide decent assist and grabs steals. I'll take that over worrying about turnovers.