WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk is what people are saying to defend Juice, I don’t have the meta reads. My understanding is that Juice is more often than not the D1 target.
She gets a lot of votes/sus but to say she always gets lynched isnt true. I dont think i can remember it happening more than once

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i'd like it more if it was to help a wagon grow

Well maybe you shouldn't have jumped off so fast when Barry came on to answer lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I absolutely hate that anyone thinks that post count matters in determining alignment. Yes Inactives suck and the lower the post count I could see being more likely scum, on day 3 but being number 1 number 2 3 doesn't matter it's not a game to get the mosts posts. That's such an annoying stance.
Literally the only person using this is Ekko lol. He said he thinks the scum are inactive. Idk where this post is coming from really, unless you're not reading posts properly

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Literally the only person using this is Ekko lol. He said he thinks the scum are inactive. Idk where this post is coming from really, unless you're not reading posts properly

I read it as a direct response to Ekko fwiw but he did not name names, yes lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko, Smark or Barry not good options for you?

Do you have any reason for wanting to vote juice?
Ekko i don’t feel it today, I agree something is lacking like you said, but not enough to push.

Smark I can go for, like I said the not voting Juice because lol was suss to me

Barry has been meh so far for me.

And Juice I don’t, hence why Im not voting there, if it comes to be the only wagon I will vote there for the sake of a yeet.

juice has done nothing this game but say they are a bad yeet and some weird kind of AtE for Ekko.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We need 10 votes.
A lot of people have not voted or are inactive.
Atm if I want a yeet Juice with 2 votes is the only place I can vote.

lets say I think you are a wolf and people vote there, if we don’t get 10 votes is irrelevant. You can’t suss the people on that wagon because they were aiming for a yeet, regardless of they think you are a hit or not.

we are in the middle of the phase and the strongest wagon is 2 votes.

what else can I do if my aim is to achieve a yeet
Actually Juice doesn't have anyone there but you I believe.

Ekko is on smark now changed again.

Grim has maybe 2 votes left one of which hasn't said anything and left.

Ekko has two votes as well I believe too

The problem isn't the amount of votes it's we still have time to discuss. This is a 48 hour day and we have almost another 23 left in the day I believe.

Why are you so on voting Juice?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Vote: Smarks

lets make things happen.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We need 10 votes.
A lot of people have not voted or are inactive.
Atm if I want a yeet Juice with 2 votes is the only place I can vote.

lets say I think you are a wolf and people vote there, if we don’t get 10 votes is irrelevant. You can’t suss the people on that wagon because they were aiming for a yeet, regardless of they think you are a hit or not.

we are in the middle of the phase and the strongest wagon is 2 votes.

what else can I do if my aim is to achieve a yeet
As far as Im aware juice has 1 vote, smark has 1 (?) vote, barry has 2 votes and ekko has 2 votes. might be slightly out but you get the idea

thoughts?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
To the post arguments it's been made in multiple games which is why I didn't call out Ekko specifically this game.

Day 1 the last games I've played I think have all gone no lynch, or maybe the first one was mislynch tweet. I would like to get someone lynched just because it negates that delay day1? And if that's the way we go it's better to go with someone that hasn't posted?

Juice really hasn't done anything that makes me read scum, defending pretty solidly (mainly cause nothing to it in the first place) So out of the people that have posted I think tweet needs to speak up the most because of jumping on grim.

Aces jumping on the juice train for not much reasoning at all I don't enjoy either but doesn't make him scum, just don't like the logic.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lol - im a random vote push at best this game.

it would a reach for anyone to find anything "sus" that I said prior to the original two votes on me lol
we're way past the random vote stage now. if u stay consistently active im okay with u staying. even if u r scum ur bound to have inactive scummates and id rather yeet those first

also multiple posters said they can read u / you become easier to read as the game goes why r u mostly concerned about urself?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Actually Juice doesn't have anyone there but you I believe.

Ekko is on smark now changed again.

Grim has maybe 2 votes left one of which hasn't said anything and left.

Ekko has two votes as well I believe too

The problem isn't the amount of votes it's we still have time to discuss. This is a 48 hour day and we have almost another 23 left in the day I believe.

Why are you so on voting Juice?

I have never voted Juice this game, idk what you are talking about.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ekko i don’t feel it today, I agree something is lacking like you said, but not enough to push.

Smark I can go for, like I said the not voting Juice because lol was suss to me

Barry has been meh so far for me.

And Juice I don’t, hence why Im not voting there, if it comes to be the only wagon I will vote there for the sake of a yeet.

juice has done nothing this game but say they are a bad yeet and some weird kind of AtE for Ekko.

This strikes me as odd when you just said in your mind it's Juice or no yeet. When clearly thats not the case here according to your own analysis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To the post arguments it's been made in multiple games which is why I didn't call out Ekko specifically this game.

Day 1 the last games I've played I think have all gone no lynch, or maybe the first one was mislynch tweet. I would like to get someone lynched just because it negates that delay day1? And if that's the way we go it's better to go with someone that hasn't posted?

Juice really hasn't done anything that makes me read scum, defending pretty solidly (mainly cause nothing to it in the first place) So out of the people that have posted I think tweet needs to speak up the most because of jumping on grim.

Aces jumping on the juice train for not much reasoning at all I don't enjoy either but doesn't make him scum, just don't like the logic.
Im not sure I follow lol. You said post count is irrelevant to someone's alignment and you hate the stance, yet you think it makes the most sense to lynch someone that hasn't posted?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
As far as Im aware juice has 1 vote, smark has 1 (?) vote, barry has 2 votes and ekko has 2 votes. might be slightly out but you get the idea

thoughts?
Someone said juice had two votes. I followed that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I have never voted Juice this game, idk what you are talking about.
I see you are on smark. I thought you voted Juice and I apologize the only thing I was reading was you was discussing which made me misinform since I the voted have changed.