WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
also wtf does yeet mean.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright I’m going to vote Ekko

I didn’t like his ‘boredom’ reasoning for changing his vote and bringing up his post count as a means to defend himself doesn’t do anything for me.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This strikes me as odd when you just said in your mind it's Juice or no yeet. When clearly thats not the case here according to your own analysis
Yeah he's a bit all over the place which is worrying. He's usually much better

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
This strikes me as odd when you just said in your mind it's Juice or no yeet. When clearly thats not the case here according to your own analysis
I was under the impression that Juice was the wagon with the most votes.

my bad.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Im not sure I follow lol. You said post count is irrelevant to someone's alignment and you hate the stance, yet you think it makes the most sense to lynch someone that hasn't posted?
I think it makes more sense to get rid of inactives than active players. Last game wang was inactive and only came active just in time to save himself from getting repped. I'd rather be in the end game with someone I can go back and make arguments against as opposed to arguing against someone who's been silent all game.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think it makes more sense to get rid of inactives than active players. Last game wang was inactive and only came active just in time to save himself from getting repped. I'd rather be in the end game with someone I can go back and make arguments against as opposed to arguing against someone who's been silent all game.

This sounds like you more or less agree with Ekko's assessment then tbh that's not what I got from your first post about the post counts that seemed critical of it lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I noted that as well, and Ace then voted for Smark. Juice was either the only option for Ace because of the votes already on her or she wasn’t.

Definitely getting the vibe here that he just wants a lynch for the purposes of gaining intel and reading stuff, and whether it’s town or mafia is by the by.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alright I’m going to vote Ekko

I didn’t like his ‘boredom’ reasoning for changing his vote and bringing up his post count as a means to defend himself doesn’t do anything for me.
i haven't brought up my post count as a defense, in fact i am surprised i am the top poster when i think i've been fairly no invested myself

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i mean i also confirmed I only had one vote one me. so - does that mean Ekko town reads people who selective read? Would make sense considering is the Prince of Selectivity

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Whether we have a yeet or not I will play my way. i suss smarks the most, my vote stays for now.

Even making a best case of someone if people don’t show up, means nothing. So I will not stress over something I can’t change. Tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I noted that as well, and Ace then voted for Smark. Juice was either the only option for Ace because of the votes already on her or she wasn’t.

Definitely getting the vibe here that he just wants a lynch for the purposes of gaining intel and reading stuff, and whether it’s town or mafia is by the by.

Tbf this kinda tracks if he's annoyed bt D1 no lynches, it's just weird he thought Juice was the only option at the time

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This sounds like you more or less agree with Ekko's assessment then tbh that's not what I got from your first post about the post counts that seemed critical of it lol
Being top post count means nothing being inactive can mean quite a bit.

Reactions: Chris

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
do u town read all active players?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tbf this kinda tracks if he's annoyed bt D1 no lynches, it's just weird he thought Juice was the only option at the time

I see that, to be fair. However I’m definitely in the camp of wanting to lynch the right person and not just anyone for the sake of lynching someone, if we are going to lynch.