WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Being top post count means nothing being inactive can mean quite a bit.

This is more fair, I think it's harder to play based on this tho but you can't rule out scum trying to skate by without doing anything this is true

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Tbf this kinda tracks if he's annoyed bt D1 no lynches, it's just weird he thought Juice was the only option at the time
there is nothing weird about it. none else rly stood out as scummy. even juice wasn't really scummy. she was just "there" and a wagon on her already existed. i'd do the same and hop on. an early wagon doesnt mean it will stay till the end

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
there is nothing weird about it. none else rly stood out as scummy. even juice wasn't really scummy. she was just "there" and a wagon on her already existed. i'd do the same and hop on. an early wagon doesnt mean it will stay till the end

He also said he felt you were shaky and there's more votes on you but he's not interested in that wagon, instead he commented a lot on Juice without finding her scummy

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Tbf this kinda tracks if he's annoyed bt D1 no lynches, it's just weird he thought Juice was the only option at the time
Im used to have a vote count or a different thread for votes.

i made my assumption that I read someone saying Juice was top wagon with two votes. Now I realize that was not accurate.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Now to the person I want to vote.
does anyone has any reason why smarks is a bad yeet?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He also said he felt you were shaky and there's more votes on you but he's not interested in that wagon, instead he commented a lot on Juice without finding her scummy
he doesnt scum read me. i'd be more warried if he votes for me here from the position he placed himself in. this isnt leakproof argument

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Im used to have a vote count or a different thread for votes.

i made my assumption that I read someone saying Juice was top wagon with two votes. Now I realize that was not accurate.

That's fine, but the current top wagon is someone you've said you've felt is off, so why would you not wanna go there even if it's not a strong feeling?

Also did you explain why smark is scummy to you or is that just to generate activity, I don't remember that part

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Now to the person I want to vote.
does anyone has any reason why smarks is a bad yeet?

It's not strong but I said I don't think scum smark makes his protective post about Juice regardless of Juice's alignment. Poyser had a good response for why he might tho

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I see that, to be fair. However I’m definitely in the camp of wanting to lynch the right person and not just anyone for the sake of lynching someone, if we are going to lynch.
100%

but idk what town is working with, if we lack any killing roles yeeting is the only way we have to kill players.
If not mafia gets control over who dies and when.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not sure what to make of Smark yet myself tbh him dismissing any option of voting Juice day 1 I really didn't like, but at the same time, scum smark would never do that right? Like regardless of Juice's alignment, I don't think he'd say that about a partner nor would he be against a townie lynch that might be easier to sit back and watch. Maybe a higher chance he does if if they aren't aligned to try and have "I told you so" town points if she flips but idk I don't really see it

@Ace Marvel

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
do u town read all active players?
Like I said we need Tweet to speak up for sure. As far as active right now. I mean I don't read everyone town. But I don't really have anyone as scum enough to call out. You have jumped through a few people. Ace seems willing to go anywhere we can get a lynch (self preservation?) But like I said no really good reads at the moment.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
It's not strong but I said I don't think scum smark makes his protective post about Juice regardless of Juice's alignment. Poyser had a good response for why he might tho
Im basing my suss on Juice defense, I said it earlier. O felt it was performative.
Juice might be town or mafia kill power we don’t know, and the defense comes extremely weird to me because of that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Im basing my suss on Juice defense, I said it earlier. O felt it was performative.
Juice might be town or mafia kill power we don’t know, and the defense comes extremely weird to me because of that.

I wasn't a fan of the post or logic myself either FWIW but I can't really see scum smark doing it is the thing. I don't think it's good to rule out anyone D1 for that reason either, but if Juice is town he's not gonna fight it (this is where poyser disagreed) and if they're partners he def won't be caught defending her

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Like I said we need Tweet to speak up for sure. As far as active right now. I mean I don't read everyone town. But I don't really have anyone as scum enough to call out. You have jumped through a few people. Ace seems willing to go anywhere we can get a lynch (self preservation?) But like I said no really good reads at the moment.
You are twisting my words. I said it’s a world of yeet or not yeet.

the 3 previous games I played here ended with no yeet D1 and the wagons that got close were made just because people wanted a yeet.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think smark juice is t/t or t/s but never s/s imo. i dont think smark drops that post about a scummate juice unless hes improved his early game scum play around teammates

juice isnt even questioning people defending her. they could very well have tmi on her but she ofcourse does not care..